Series of lies

————

————

"What do you want ?" Bravely he asked to the point only for the other boy in front of him to titled his head and let out a flush laugh.

"Sorry. I know it might seems weird because we never knew each other let alone were friends and here I have sexual thoughts about you and seeing you in casual dress with clueless face turned me on. "Sorry". The apologize seems genuine. Too genuine to be true where he tried to read his thought unfortunately for some odd reasons he couldn't at all.

A frown settle between his brows. The uncomfortableness rises in his chest to no end, the hands surround his waist and Dareer's breath near his Adam apple. Galen is very uncomfortable. Extremely to the point it frustrated him. "Please leave me. I don't share the same feelings as you". His hands bravely tries his push him but it tighten the grip.

"I know you might be feeling uncomfortable but believe me once the pleasure runs through your body you can't afford to leave me". Dareer purposely whisper into his ear and feel the boy in his arms stiff. Because they were almost the same height only few inches different as Galen was 5'9 while he is 6 feet making him easier to snake around him.

Galen felt the insects crawling over his body once again. The tiny red ants itching his skin red wherever the other boy contacts their skin together. "Please leave. I really don't want". He forcefully turn his head and agressively tries to push him but the grip never seems to left him.

"O my boy, don't try to leave me. You should be the least person to avoid me. Do you think I don't know how you wrote the message secretly to Iris about me being a danger ? how hateful do you hold for me huh ? I was always nice to you and here you tried to ruin my reputation ?" His voice holds a lace of impatience. "Is this how you repay me ?" Galen felt the grip hurting his skin to the bones inside them and his lips dangerously close to his side neck.

Before he could say something. His eyes wide and breath sucked. A soft kiss left his neck following with multiple ones to his behind the ear to the shoulder while sliding his loose white shirt. "It's disgusting". The stomach knot tighten and something within his throat seems to arise. "No I don't want this. I don't want this ! I don't want to be rape ! I don't want to be rape". The struggles become extra aggressive to the point he tightly bite on Dareer's clothed shoulder while digging his crescent nails onto his skin to release him. Thankfully it worked and Galen speedly run towards the door to scream for help because his mother is at the downstairs and he is at upstairs on second floor. It's almost impossible for his mother to hear plus it's her private time where she talks to her friends.

Dareer was fast. He quickly compose his posture and hug tightly from behind even kicking the calf of Galen to make him fall into his knees. All the red alarms inside his body was loudly indicating danger. All his vision seems burry to him. He felt like crying at the helpless situation he fell into. All the rational sense in his mind was turning off. He choked on his saliva when he felt the boy behind him softly kissing his back neck so different from the harsh assaults.