Episode 35

Fear engulfed me as sweat dropped down my armpits. I quickly hid the money under the sofa and tiptoed to the door to see who there.

I peep first before I could open,and to my relieve Karanja was standing right at the door.

I opened the door for him,"what brings you here during the day dad",I asked him.It was unusual for him because on a normal day he would come back in the evening, take supper then go back to his taxi business until late night. He had told me that at night its when they make good cash.

"There is plot am buying at Kasarani and I forgot some of its documents", He told me as he went straight to the bedroom where he used to to keep his important documents.

He took what he wanted after which he left.

" see you in the evening Grace ",he said on his way out." Thanks dad see you",I replied but he was already gone.I sat on the sofa and breathed hard,I had thought someone had trailed me to house to steal my money.

I took the money from under the sofa and went to hide it in my bag.

In the evening Monica called me,"Hope you received the money",she asked immediately I received her call."Ooh sure thank you,you were so cooperative. "Have you deleted the video ?", she asked me breathing hard." Yes I have deleted everything ",I assured her much to her relief though I had not deleted yet.

*

*

The following day I visited Eastleigh market where I changed my outfits,I bought clothes,new shoes and ornaments. Money was not a problem,I had more than enough.

Its while at the market I received a call from a strange number,"Hello beautiful how are you doing ", a male voice asked immediately I received." Am fine who am I talking to please ",My name is Tony,you gave me your number yesterday at kencom stage", he introduced himself." OK,what do you want?",I asked her sounding harsh to discourage him."Can I buy you Coffee in town tomorrow? ",Tony asked." No am not interested ",I answered him and hanged up.I had decided to keep off men for a while.But Tony could not give up on me.He kept pursuing via calls and texts confessing his undying love for me.

I remember very well it was on 23rd December while I was going home for Christmas holiday.I decided to pass by the Kencom stage to check on Tony before boarding a matatu .He was very happy to see me." At last ",he said all smiles," I just decided to say hello to you ,am on my way to village for Christmas holidays ",I told him.

He signalled his colleague with cover for me look as his colleague winked at him.

" Let me buy coffee as we get to know each other better ",he told me with smile on his face." No it's too hot for coffee, cold juice will do" I answered him as we entered at certain hotel at the CBD.What can i offer guys",the waitress asked us as she held a trey with hands."Passion juice',I said even before the waitress finished. It was an afternoon and the weather outside was very hot,I needed something to cool my nerves."Give me the same",Tony said all smiles.Tony was about 5'8 in height, brown and pure white which you couldn't fail to notice whenever he smiled ."So how old are you?",I asked him a question that got him by surprise.He shifted weight on his chair as cleared her throat to answer me."25years and some months ",he answered me and paused to stare at me." Come on tell me more about yourself ",I teased by giving his a slight slap as the waitress served us our order.That's when Tony told me that he is a luhya from Bungoma,A form leaver and a tout for that matter."I have never seen such a beauty in all my life,your such Queen Grace ",he told me as he sipped his juice." Hahahahahah",I found myself laughing out loudly."Why are laughing at me now,have I said something redykulass",he asked looking amazed. I knew all men start there when they need sex"No,but you guys say Kikuyu Ladies are Maji Maji and untasty", I answered him.A thing that seemed to have caught him by surprise. Its as he was not expecting that from me.To him I was just another naive girl.

We were still talking when something very strange happened****

I woke up the following morning in a certain room that looked very strange to me.At first I thought I was daydreaming but when I pinched myself I realized I wasn't. Tony was standing naked admiring himself at a huge mirror which standing tall on the wall.He was applying some lotion meaning he had just a bath. When he realized I was awake he looked at me all smiles,Those guys that say Kikuyu Ladies are Maji Maji are wrong", he told me as he wore his boxer.That when I realized I was all naked!!My pussy had some soreness and my thighs were paining." Tony you raped me" I shouted at him as tears started rolling down my cheeks, I couldn't help but cry 'how did it even happen??? 'I wondered."Tony you drugged me and raped me,ooh my God",I screamed at him as he was still dressing.

He came close as I cried uncontrollably,

"shhh,I did not rape you my dear we talked and came to a consensus", he told me all smiles.Stop lying to me you rapist,what did you want to infect me with HIV?STI? get me pregnant? Did you even use a condom?," I yelled at him ,I was literally running mad.I didn't know what to do nor where I was.I moved out of the bed and peeped through the window and that when I realised we were at guest house along river road."Nature has a way of punishing bad people "...I told myself .may be I was being punished for blackmail, Extortion and Fornication.

I entered the bathroom and started having shower, I could feel a lot pain down there as I took shower,it seemed the idiot had dug me the whole night after drugging me.The shower soothed me and my brain started to work again. I came up with soft plan." Beb I need just one favour from you",I told Tony smiling after I dressed up.I went closer to where he was seated and sat on his lap.