Episode 27

After two weeks...

Monica's leave is over and she resumes back to work .Jade is doing his KCPE.

Its on a Tuesday Morning, the school was going normal as usual,Jade and her sisters goes to school.Monica too prepares herself and reports back to work.Stanley is still sleeping.The day is very promising and the outside is full light coming from the sun that is rising from the East.Am busy mopping the house.

Suddenly someone slaps my buttock from behind.Its Stanley ."Hey Darling, how was your night"I greet him seductively in a manner suggesting... I give him a tight hug followed by a sweet French kiss,His dick erects immediately my breasts press his chest ,I can see he wants to fuck me badly and I want him too for my own reasons.He caresses my butt with his hands in that standing position. I fake a sweet feeling ,I smile and rests my head on his chest.He seems to enjoy the feeling..but deep inside me I hate him,I feel like vomiting, I feel the urge to punish him,Yes I know am not his wife,I also know its not his problem but the Viagras he is taking,his libido is becoming too much,sleeping with every Bitch he comes across, this dude will finish us,he will finish his wife,he will finish his son ,this family needs redemption before its too late.

I pull him with my hands and she follows me like the way the dog follows it owner to my bedrooms. I undress him as he undresses me,in a flash we are both naked,kissing and caressing is the business at the moment.Its the last time this nigga is fucking me.I wish he knows that,he would choke me to death.

I push him to the bed and he drops like helpless lamb ready to be slaughtered. I caress his dick as he moans like an idiot, it looks red hot erect with veins bulging out side,He turns me ,licks my nipple,eats my lips ,rolls his tongue on my clit ,I make screams not for pleasure but for bitterness. My mums words echo in medulla"Men will take advantage of you to just use and dump",..ooh my God.Its like my mum was a overseer.

I look at Stanley eyes deep inside ,he looks like a monster ready to attack.His Dingdong facing me like a calobosta ready to fire and destroy an alshabaab camp.My body shakes and trebles ,he thinks its due to pleasure but no ,I fear this monster,the fear of contracting a virus ,a Virus that may turn my life into a misery,but I have to do this atleast for my own gain,I pray and assume he is still negative..life is all about

risks and you also learn from the experiences.Sta nley pushes himself inside me without caution and penetrates me ,am not well lubricated though ,its a little bit painful but I just smile and let him do his business, he pumps me like a bull servicing a cow,he seems to enjoy the rythmn ,I scream to make him feel like a king ,he increases the vigour. He pumps and pumps and pumps me ,thrusting in and out moaning like a charging lion.This demon is not ejaculating ,whats wrong with him today but I know a trick,a trick to make him cum faster,I raise my hips and make some round movement's as he pumps me..two minutes down the line the boy child is Cumming,His body shaking and trembling, he raises his eyebrows and his mouth opens wide,"ooh shit, beb am cuming",he shouts like a mad person. He chokes me pressing my body so hard on the bed,He ejaculates deep inside as he drops beside me breathless."ooh fuck that was sweet",he mutters before a nap catches him and he sleeps a little. I turn my eyes around and I just wish my camera has recorded something nice.I may not have education but God blessed me with brains .Am becoming smart ,my life is just about to take a turn,a turn that I don't really know what it will bear but am ready for it....

I leave him on bed and refreshes myself in the bathroom,When am done my boss is steal snoring, Sleeping like a baby who have just been breastfed by the mother.I shake him,'Beb you will be late for work", I tell him.He wakes up and yawns as he stretches his body ,He picks his clothes and disappears to their bedroom.I reach for my camera puts a pause and saves the fucking video,I put it on my bag and

leave to the dining room. A few minutes later he is on the dining room I serve him tea and mkate ,I serve myself too and sit beside him as we sip tea from our cups.Our eyes met and we both smile,"Grace you rock",Stanely tells me smiling winking at me."what about Monica your wife",I ask him.Atleast I need to know how he thinks of her."she is no sweeter than yo, infact she is no longer in mood of sex,she complains tired everytime I make a move",Stanley tells me looking sad.But I no longer believe men anymore,They will say anything when you are together so that they can have your sympathy. What he doesn't know is that his gateman has been drinking in his well that's why the levels of water has gone down."Thanks Stanley for the money you gave me,the lawyer has already the case",I tell him trying to change the topic,I don't like it anyway,his face brightens up."anything for you gal ",he says as he stands to leave..I hug him and wishes him a good day.I peep through the window as he reverses his car and drives away.." I will need some money soon",I talk to myself as I watch Simon close the gate.

I head to the bedroom to watch an afrosinema that I have just

recorded...the drama of abomination continues