Episode 31

Jade suddenly withdrew his Dingdong from my honeypot, giving me a chance to quickly rush under his bed.Jade them took my pantie and dress and threw them to me under the bed.He then wore his vest and short and matched to the door to answer knock which was persistent. After opening the door,jade started laughing like a crazy person, I got confused and decided to peep,I saw their big cat leaning beside him playfully." This cat is crazy how does it even knock the door like a person" Jade said as he signaled me to come out.I was very scared ,I thought may be my screams were too loud that could have provoked Stanley or Monica making them to come and check. I sighed.

I looked at jade he had already lost his erection,me too I had lost the appetite,I quickly worn my pantie and the dress and disappeared from his bedroom. "Goodnight Beb gal", jade told me as I left. I didn't even bother to answer I was very scared.

When i got into my blankets,I decided with my heart it was time to punish Stanley.I knew Monica would rather die than let her husband know about her adultery.Monica was a very respected TV presenter so you can guess the impact of me realising her sex escapade with his watchman on social media.Stanley too was a well renowned banker and i knew he had an ambition of joning politics in the near future.That was very nice back up.I had all the evidence in my camera.

*******

*******

The following morning it was on a weekend,Saturday to be precise. I woke up early as usual and made the breakfast and arranged the dining table ready for the family to have the breakfast though I was not very sure if they would take my breakfast after what happened last night.

" Good Morning grace,how was your night",a voice said behind me.I was in the sink rinsing my hands.I turned slowly to answer the greetings. It was Monica. She had a faint smile on her face."I talked with baba Jade and we have decided to forgive you and give you a second chance",Monica told me suddenly after greetings.I could see her eagerly waiting for my response. "Thank you madam but unfortunately I changed my mind at night,I need to go", I answered her with a smile on my face." Grace ,I have told you we forgave you,please stay and continue working for us",Monica tried to plead with me."No ma'am just pay me my balance I will be leaving tommorow morning",I told her with serious tone.Monica passed her eyes around as if looking if someone was around, she then literally took my hand and pulled me outside the house."Grace I want to make a deal with you",she finally told me when we reached outside."Deal?",I asked ."Yes,I want you to get silence and silence forever concerning what you know between me and Simon,please if you have to go leave us with peace am begging you",she whispered to me looking helpless.I smiled,I knew she was cornered and her fate depended on me."Just make me shut up forever and you will never hear from me again",I told her with pride.She looked at me with the I hate you look."100000 shillings and go in peace ",she muttered. I laughed out loudly as she looked me with a what's funny look."

That's not a deal,just pay me salary balance I will be contented with that",I told her."say your price then ",she finally told me after realising how serious I was." Half a million would silence me forever",I told her smiling." Idiot! you think am bank or something ,infact you think I care! go and tell him right now!shameless girl I even don't know what am discussing with you,go and pack your clothes and leave my house this minute",she told me raising his voice looking mad.Simon heard the notice and came to check what was happening, I left them there as I matched inside the house to my bedroom and parked all that belonged to me.I refreshed and dressed ready to go."untie Grace are you going somewhere ",Sharon asked me when she noticed my outfit." Yes,am going to the village",I answered her."Will you be coming back?",Sharon asked looking sad,its like she was reading my mind."No baby am going for Good",I told her.

That alone made her cry out loud and that's when I realised how much she was connected to me.Her mum heard Sharon crying and came to check what was happening, "mum you are bad go away!I don't want to see you!" Sharon shouted at her mother hitting her with pillow. That made Monica even Mad she took my bag all the way to the door and threw it outside.We met at door as she returned to throw me outside too,matching like a bouncer,she handed to me 5000 shillings."I don't want to ever set my eyes on you again,Fool! ". She barked at me.She escorted me to the gate and ordered simon not to ever let me inside again.

When I stepped out the gate,I sat on the pavement, as I thought my next move. I was not willing to go back to the village. I was scrolling my phonebook when I remembered Karanja the taxi driver and whom my mum claimed to be my dad had given me his contact. I decided to give him a call." Hello,how can i help you",Karanja answered quickly to my call.May be he thought I was a customer."My name is Grace,the girl you took home last month with your taxi",I answered him and paused."Ooh grace I remember you ,how are you doing, are you okey?",he asked me."No am not okey,I have a problem ,I have been sacked from where I was working at donholm and now am just stranded on the road",I told him."where exactly I will come and pick you right away",he told me sounding concerned."Donholm, komoros road.",I told him."Okie,I know the place,give me 20minutes", he told and hanged up.