Echoes of Danger

( same time when Kim and sonic were consoling way)

Dark Serpents Headquarters

The man eagerly showed the pictures to his boss, a sinister smile playing on his lips. "Boss, check this out. I found something interesting," he exclaimed.

The boss, intrigued, leaned forward to take a look. "Let me see," he demanded.

As the boss examined the images, his right-hand man, Jack, chimed in eagerly, "Aren't they cute?"

The boss smirked, his eyes gleaming with a hint of malice. "Yes, they're quite adorable, Jack."

Jack, curious as ever, inquired further, "What are their names?"

The man, still holding the pictures, replied, "Way, Kim, and Sonic."

The boss's expression darkened as he heard the name "Way." "Did you say Way? Like Way Supanut?" he repeated, his voice tinged with disbelief.

His close associate, Mike, couldn't hide his surprise. "You know him?" he asked, astonished.

"Of course I know him, Mike," the boss replied, his tone somber. "I can't believe it's him. After so many years, I'd see him."

Mike, eager for answers, pressed on. "What do you mean?" he inquired, but the boss ignored the question, his mind already racing with possibilities.

Turning his attention back to the matter at hand, the boss commanded his men, "Tell us what you know about them."

The man, still reeling from the revelation, stammered out, "They were bought by the Sinister Seraphs at an auction."

Jack, equally stunned, couldn't contain his shock. "WHAT?" he exclaimed, his voice betraying his disbelief.

The implications of this discovery were staggering, and the boss knew they had stumbled upon something significant.

The boss's eyes narrowed as he demanded more information. "What's their relationship with them?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

The man hesitated before responding, "Sir, it's unknown, but it looks like the Sinister Seraphs like them."

"Oh, really?" the boss retorted, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Then who likes Way?"

The man hesitated, his voice trembling as he stammered out, "Sir... i....it's the leader."

The boss's patience snapped, and he let out a string of curses, his voice echoing through the room " DAMN IT"

Everyone present flinched at his outburst, knowing that they had just touched a nerve with their discovery.

Jack attempted to calm the boss, James the boss, by saying, "Calm down, James. What should we do?"

But James's voice remained stern as he declared, "I want Way. After so many years, I finally found him, and I'm going to make him MINE," he laughed evilly.

Mike tried to interject, but James cut him off. Just then, their younger member, Yale, entered the room, asking, "what was goingon, guys"

James greeted him, "Ah, nong! You're right on time, Yale."

Yale smiled and greeted James back, saying, "Hey boss!"

The tension in the room was palpable as everyone awaited James's next move.

Jack turned to Yale and asked, "So, how was the mission?"

Yale replied, "It was good." His eyes then fell on the photos scattered on the table. "Wait... what's with these photos?" he asked, intrigued.