explodes (not in a sexyual way)

izzy is online
izzy: i made cookies!!

eva is online
eva: bitch i leave the house for five minutes..

izzy: its been half an hour 😣

eva: same thing
eva: anyways please tell me you didnt blow up the oven again

izzy: nah not this time dw

eva: then what happened
eva: cause surely something must have happened

izzy: hmm nothing really...

eva: 🤨

izzy: ...except from the fact that i spilt m&m's everywhere..

eva: ffs
eva: well i cant come home rn to help you clean it up..
eva: ask someone else to help ig
eva: bye

izzy: bai!!

eva is offline

izzy: hmm
izzy: who could i ask.. 🤔
izzy: I KNOW
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah
izzy: @noah

noah is online
noah: bitch stfu

izzy: but pleaseeeee 🥺

noah: please what.

izzy: i need some help cleaning up something.. 😇

noah: fuck
noah: fine im on my way
noah: im bringing cody cause im not letting him be home alone

izzy: UR BRINGING UR BF 🥳
noah deleted izzy's message

noah: shush
noah: be grateful im coming to help you at all

izzy: okau!
izzy: cya there!
izzy is offline

noah is offline

noah's pov
(yeah i decided to add a pov bit because why not im bored)

(also WARNING: slight mentions of blood/injury, also vomit)

I can't believe I'm actually going to help this bitch, it's her mess, she should clean it.
But it's 11 o'clock at night and I'm bored out of my mind, so at least it's something to do.

Anyways, I'm only bringing Cody with me because the little shit wouldn't stop begging me if he could come. I told him to go the fuck back to sleep, but the cunt said that he wasn't asleep in the first place. So that's why I brought him with me.

Also because of the fact he threatened to burn the house down if he didn't get to go.

Anyways, I didn't tell him much of what was happening. All I said was that I was going out to help Izzy clean something up. I just hope he doesn't go on the group chat, because then he's gonna see that we're cleaning up m&m's, because then he'll get excited, because this bitch is obsessed with m&m's.

But he's gonna find out anyways, so what's the point?

So I pull up in Izzy's driveway, stopping the car. The prick in the backseat (yes I made him sit in the back, he wouldn't shut up and I didn't want all of that yapping in my ear the whole ride there), he got out of the car while I was still driving it into the driveway, so some shit started beeping until I turned the car engine off.

When I get out of the car the fucker has already rung the doorbell. I approach the door where he is waiting.

"Why the actual fuck did you get out of the car while it was still moving?" I ask him.