Part - 77💗💗

Start from the beginning

Teju : muje kuch change nahi karna hai.. main apne Sunny ka Laddoo hi rahungi.. 

Karan smiled at his choti baby..

Karan : abh kon bol raha ki tu tumare Sunny ke Laddoo nahi hai.. Tu hai, Humesha rahegi.. Par insaan ko personal growth ke liye evolve karna bhi zaroori hai na... Tu nahi chahti ki hum hamesha ek dusre ke saath, bina koi problems ke, apni zindagi bitaye?

Teju pondered his words for a moment, realizing what he was trying to make her realize.. she nodded slowly..

Teju : Shayad thodi change chahiye.. Lekin humara pyaar kabhi nahi badlega na?

he playfully tapped his forehead against hers and pulled her close, wrapping his arms around the back of her neck..

Karan : Nahi, Laddoo... Humara pyaar toh humesha waisa hi rahega... Strong, saccha, aur anant..

Teju : Phir thik hai..

As they gazed into each other's eyes, their breaths mingling in the air , an irresistible pull drew them closer.. Without a word, Teju leaned in, capturing his lips in a tender yet passionate kiss.. Their lips met with an intensity of longing, igniting a fire that burned brightly between them.. He responded eagerly, his arms tightening around her as he deepened the kiss, their passion fueling the flames of desire.. Her heart raced as she melted into his embrace, her fingers tangling in his hair, pulling him closer.. 

Their kiss deepened, each brush of their lips sending electric currents coursing through their bodies.. Lost in the moment, they surrendered to the raw emotion that consumed them, their love manifesting in the heat of their entwined bodies.. Feeling his desire grow, he gently pinched her waist, eliciting a soft moan from Teju.. Seizing the opportunity, he deepened the kiss, his tongue intertwining with hers in a sensual dance.. Time seemed to stand still as they explored each other's mouths, their tongues moving in perfect harmony, their bodies pressed together in an intimate embrace..

And as they finally pulled away, they caught their breath, their foreheads leaned against each other, basking in the warmth of their shared passion..

Teju: I don't want this moment to end..

Karan's gaze softened, his eyes reflecting the depth of his feelings for her.

Karan: Neither do I, Laddoo..

***************************************
Next day, Teju stood at the departure gate, her luggage beside her, her expression heavy with emotion as she prepared to board her flight.. She glanced around the bustling terminal, taking in the familiar sights one last time.. Karan, RanVijay, and Prince stood before her, offering silent support as they prepared to say their goodbyes..

Karan : Laddoo..

Teju looked up, meeting Karan's gaze, her eyes filled with unshed tears.. She choked up, unable to find the words..

Teju : Sunny..

Her voice was barely a whisper, filled with longing and sadness.. He stepped closer, wrapping her in a comforting embrace..

Karan : Take care of yourself, okay?.. Appa, Amma, Maa, Papa sabka khayal rakhna.. Time pe khane khana.. shoot pe kabhi kabhi rest bhi liya kar.. Appa ke saath time spend kar.. Aur Haan.. Appu ne call kiya.. She wants to meet you after you reach Mumbai.. So thoda time nikal kar usse baat karlena.. Jab bhi free rahegi, muje call karna, ok?

She nodded against his chest

Teju : I will Sunny.. I promise..

He pressed a kiss to her forehead.. RanVijay and Prince stood near Karan..