She gets Jealous (Lauren)

Start from the beginning

"Of course I did, Renny" I said and she smiled at the nickname

"You should come more often" Lauren whined at me and I chuckled at her cuteness. I mean, who wouldn't? 

"Aww, you're cute" I said pinching her cheeks

"Only for you." She said and kissed me

As usual, the fireworks began. Electricity ran through my veins. It was like I was being recharged. I felt so many emotions at once. Love. Lust. Need. Want. To put it simply, it was the best feeling in the world. Our lips separated and she smiled at me. With that look, I knew she felt the same thing that I felt when we kissed. Oh gods, I love her so much. 

"I'm going to go change" She said and ran off to her dressing room. 

I unlocked my phone and saw that it was 12:45. Well, lunch with Camzi would be soon. Well, if she's done we can just head out now. I went to her dressing room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" 

I opened the door and saw that she already changed. "Hey! Want to just go now?"

"Yeah, let's go (Y/N/N)" She said and we left 

We walked into a nearby diner that I didn't even know the name of. We sat down and Camila suddenly smirked at me. What did I do this time? 

"What happened?" I asked her curiously

"I saw your tweets" She said and I laughed 

"Oh gods, Camila you scared the crap out of me." I said laughing and she laughed too. "I thought like you were going to blackmail me or something" and we just laughed harder 

"M-me? Blackmail someone? Have you gone mad (Y/N/N)?" She manged to get out between bursts of laughter 

"Well, you never know...you're not as innocent as they say you are Camzi" I smirked at her 

She giggled and the waitress came by and asked for our orders and drinks. 

"Can I have a banana smoothie?" Camila asked cutely and I chuckled. Of course, banana. 

"I'll have a strawberry one" I said 

"Also, can we just get 6 slices of pizza? Thanks." Camila smiled at the waitress and the waitress jotted down the orders and left. 

"You hungry?" I asked sarcastically

"Nope! Not at all!" She giggled and I laughed along with her. Gods, you just gotta love Camila. I love hanging out with her. Besides Lauren, Camila was the person that I was closest with between the other 4 girls.