CHAPTER 5, THE EXECUTION

"Does it hurt when I'm accomplishing my mission by hurting your dream"

"It's going to be a fun time with him."

"Ohh!! How much I waited for this moment."

"How much I planned for this moment."

"The time of execution is here."

I got a new idea. I don' t want to be caught after this. So I should do it perfectly.
     Even a small mistake could get me caught. That should not be done. It's time to execute a new plan.

                              "Tom...I got a call from your dad now. He said that I may drop you home. He came back from his work"

             "What about my chocolates then."

                               "Don't worry kid. You're gonna eat that chocolate anyway."

He giggled when I said that.

I packed everything for him. I want to do everything fast so that my plan will be executed correctly. It's already ten minutes past 5. His dad will be there after 6.00. I got no time to waste.

********************************************************

Dear diary,

        It happened today,

                              THE EXECUTION

It was everything that I planned. Everything went perfectly.

From the moment I picked him from the ground to the moment when I dumped his body at the place behind the play ground.
I gave him the special peanut chocolate which I prepared for him. Due to lack of time I made him eat quite a large amount. 

            It only took few moments. He started wheezing all of a sudden.

              His face started got swollen and it was almost visible his face being blown like a balloon.

            He started shivering.

           His panic filled my car. But he didn't made a noise as his tongue was too puffed up.

            He shoved his hands in panic at me, hoping me to help him.

Poor little Tom  missed  the fact that I brought him with me to kill him.

The whole process only took about half an hour. He slowly became unconscious and then I saw him struggle for breath...for the last time.

I felt his last breath leaving his body. Eyes closed. Fully swollen.

Poor boy.
He is....

                          DEAD NOW....DEAD....

While I enjoyed his breath going away
I wish my dad was here.  To tell him that I accomplished what I started. To tell him that I did exactly what he wanted me to do.

He is here sitting beside me.
I cried. I smiled.
I told him I did it.
He was happy. He smiled at me.
He patted on head.
Then he left.
I know that he is gone now, forever.
But atleast I know he is happy now.

                I didn't have any time to waste

            I didn't have any time to waste. The place behind the play ground is empty. Few bushes there. When his father come to pick him and understand he is not there. Of course he will search for his kid and will find him there. I  made sure that there is none of my fingerprints or any suspectable mark on his body.
       I wanted to see him struggling. But that will increase my chance of getting caught.

Now, I'm leaving this place with everything I wanted.

My journey to my real home will start now.
Never coming back to this place again.

         *******************************************