"NO." I placed the cushion back on the couch and got close to him to gain his attention.

'Dad, please let me join it too", He looked at me and shook his head in negative. "No, I can't let you join this, it is very important not only for us but for Saad and Namjoon's company too."

"But why I am not that much bad at work, I can handle work really well", He placed his cup of coffee on the table and got towards me. "

You got last yesterday, and you even knew how important the meeting was you are irresponsible, your skills at work are good but your behavior is least appreciated. I can't let you handle this project and Namjoon is there, even Yaiza will join they are enough for it."

That's the reason I want to join. Who will tell this I am sure not me at least not until I get my warriors approval. "Please Dad I'll do anything you want me just, let me join this", I begged him desperately. "Are you that desperate for it? Why?", He asked me and I gave him the sincerest face I could make.

"I want to make you proud.", He cringed at my words. "Stop making this face it looks scary, you look really fake", Dad said and picked up his coffee again. I cleared my throat and sniffed. "So can I join?"

"Yes, but I have conditions", He said and I excitedly nodded. "I accept every single condition." He scoffed and said. "Listen first then you can be excited." I nodded and gestured for him to continue.

"You need to be at home before midnight", I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you applying for a curfew? Really I am 25, an adult who can make his own decisions." He snorted and said. "You just said you accept all conditions, if you are out of the house after 12 and don't have a good reason, I'll just throw you out of this project", he said with extreme cruelty. He is really harsh and I am sure it's just starting.

"Ok, next." He thought for a while and spoke. "No mindlessly hooking up with stripers. If you want, find a girlfriend or get married", I nodded its no big deal I am not interested in this now I found my real goal 'my warrior'.

"Are you really talking about this in house?", Mom asked Dad being uncomfortable. "What? Your son does all this he is not ashamed of it why I should feel shame to stop him from it."

"I left it, it's been weeks since I did anything like that and I am not planning to do it in the future too", He looked at me skeptically.

"I can't let you lead the project, If you want to join it's not going to be a big, good position", I shrugged and said, "Just let me join position is good or not doesn't matter."

"Ok, I'll tell you what you are going to do tomorrow", He said I stood up and punched in the air in excitement. "Ashh...", I screamed in pain when my leg hit the table. "Be careful, Taehyung", Mom said and I chuckled rubbing my leg.

I sat on the couch again. She is coming tomorrow should I welcome her with something special? I thought for some time. "Can we buy some flowers to welcome Yazia?", I asked Dad but before he could answer mom cut in. "No, don't take a single flower near her. She is allergic to pollen."

I turned to Mom and nodded. "What more percussions do we have to take, I mean more things she is allergic to?", Mom narrowed her eyes so did Dad. Shit, I fucked up.

"Why you are interested in her that much?", Dad asked I just avoided his eye contact rubbing the back of my neck. "No I am not, she is just working in our company so we should know about her a little bit.", I said covering my mess up and added. "She is your friend's daughter, we should be careful." I just stood up, Time to run away.

"I need to take a shower", I said before running up to my room.

YAZIA'S POV

I removed my helmet after parking my bike. "Let's get it Yaiza, you can do it you are Appa's warrior", I encouraged myself placed the helmet on my bike set on my hijab and walked inside the building. I am going to officially start working and it's a big pressure to work at Kim's. It's not my own place and I need to be extra careful.

I entered inside and looked around. It's not my first time coming here and it looks the same as ours. "Uncle Kim's and Appa's taste is the same", I said smiling but it dropped when I saw 'that thing' standing a little far with a bouquet. He smiled when he saw me and I just wanted to wipe it off from his face. His smile changed into a subtle surprise when he looked down at my abaya. He annoys me. The most hateful person for me 'Kim Taehyung'. How can he still smile at me? I just walked towards him with a plain face.

"Assalmualaikum", he said and forwarded the bouquet making me jump back placing my hand on my face. Does he want to kill me now? Does he want revenge for the last time? I was going to bash him with harsh comments when Ayzal's words came to my mind. I can try to be kind maybe. But he is so... Yaiza calm down he is not aware of your allergy.

He looked and me flinching back and chuckled, "Don't worry it's not real, I know you have pollen allergy and I earned that word only for you", Taehyung said calmly still holding out the bouquet. "Sorry I can't take it.", I denied and walked past him because if I stood with him a little more I'd just burst into anger. Was insulting him last time not enough. He followed after me and stood in front of me. "It's from company Dad told me to receive you and take you to him."

He held the bouquet out again. Can't he just let me go? I sighed and took it from him. "I'll thank Uncle for it", I said and he nodded and gestured me to walk ahead. "After you my warrior", I snapped at him listening to what he just called me. "Don't call me that", I said firmly, he shrugged.

I was going to say more when Uncle Kim came and greeted me. "I was waiting for you", Uncle said and patted my head. "Sorry if I am late", I said and he shook his head and said., "You are not and even if you were no problem think of it as your father's place."

"Yeah, you are lucky you are allowed to arrive late.", Taehyung said looking at his father with a tight smile which was ignored by uncle. Good, he deserves to be just ignored. I'll do the same from now on. "Let me show you around and introduce you to Namjoon too", Uncle said and Namjoon's name made me a little uncomfortable. I last met him was months ago when we fought.

Namjoon will surely give me a hard time. I nodded and followed Uncle he showed me around introducing me to employees. He showed me my own cabin. Which I was relieved. I have a place for my prayers and I can offer them easily without any disturbance.

"Let's meet Namjoon, He is the one handling all this mainly. He is very good at all this and I am sure you both can do wonders together," he said, I heard Taehyung's voice behind. " Together only for work." Is he still following us? Why? Didn't he get work to do? Uncle and I both ignored him and Uncle took me to the meeting room. 'That thing' still following behind us like a puppy, no, I can't call him that. It's disrespectful... to the puppy.

We entered the meeting room and Namjoon was sitting on the table with some other employees. He looked towards Uncle Kim and smiled then his smile disappeared, a hard look formed on his face looking at me. The words we both are not going to like came out of Uncle Kim's mouth.

"Namjoon meet Yazia, you know her... Saad's daughter. You both will work to get her on this resort project." 

_______________________________

"For you I can drop myself down because I know you'll never let me down "

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ

Get ready I'm gonna post everything I wrote till now, just to write more! I can't write more till I got stuff in here just my unusual, usual problems.

VOTE!! DON'T FORGET IT

From V  

 .。.:*☆