Completely Finding Out

As everyone sits at the table in front of you, you can't help but be a little nervous. Especially with what you're going to tell everyone at the end of the night.

Currently, Bruno is out for paper towels and other supplies that'll help you get through the night. However, since he's gone, you're more on edge since, he and Velo are the main ones who are best at calming you down.

Taking a deep breath, you try to calm your nerves down but, they only seem to get worse. When Velo takes notice of this, he grabs a hold of your hand before soothingly rubbing your knuckles with his thumb.

"Hey...It's alright. You don't have to tell them now. The dinner has just begun. Wait for everyone else to settle in and then, when they're all relaxed, tell them. It'll be best to do it that way."

"Are you sure?"

Velo instantly nods his head when you ask this. "Positive."

"Okay, then." You take a deep breath before giving Velo a soft smile. "I can do th-"

"Hey, (Y/n)! Could you pass the pastries?"

"Oh, sure!"

As you take the plate of pastries and hand them over towards Julieta, the woman takes two of them before putting one onto her plate and taking a bite of the other one.

As soon as she tries it, her eyes widen in shock. "Wow! You made these?!" You chuckle before taking the plate back and putting ten of the pastries on your plate, as well.

"Actually, Bruno kneaded the dough and you helped me with the batter so, it was more of a team effort...um, pass me some of your tarts?"

The woman chuckles before handing you a separate plate, allowing you to take as many of the pastries as you'd like. "Take as many as you need."

"Thank you."

And, with that, you take half of the pastries. When everyone else looks at you, slightly confused, you can't help but raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

"Um...are you okay, (Y/n)?"

"Yes...? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you seem more quiet than usual." Pepa stands from the table before making her way over towards you. "Usually, you're the one who gets things going ad, since you're not, it is a little...concerning..."

"Oh..."

Julieta: And then, you're also really pounding up on the food which means that you're nervous...

"Well actually, the food is just really delicious so-"

"And you're also avoiding the bigger picture..."

"(Y/n) please..." Pepa grabs you by the hands before looking you in the eyes, a concerned look crossing her face.

"Tell us what's wrong."

As you notice all eyes on you, you sigh before looking down for a moment. Taking a deep breath, you look up towards everyone else, a slightly conflicted look on your face.

"I have something I need to tell you all but, I'm afraid that if I tell you, you won't like me anymore..." Isabela looks at you with wide eyes when you say this.

"I-Is that true?" You slowly nod your head, causing the woman to laugh. When she laughs, your eyes go wide for a minute.

"Dios Mio..." The woman wipes a fake tear from her eye before gazing back down towards you, a soft smile on her face.

"I find that extremely hard to believe."

"What...but, why?"

"Because..." Luisa walks over towards you before cupping your face with her hands and giving you a soft smile, as well.