Sleep Over at The Casita

🍐🍐🍐🍐There is a lot of pears (substitute for limes because I don't have any lime emoji's) and even some instances of slight lemon in this chapter so, please don't read in you're not into that type of stuff. 🍐🍐🍐🍐 You have been warned. 🍐🍐🍐🍐

As you finish your bath, a rather pleased look on your face, you pull the drain for the tub before stepping out of it. Walking over towards the door, you open it before peeking out. As you see a basket filled with freshly dried and pressed towels, you smile.

Grabbing one of the towels off of the top, you wrap it around your body before stepping out of the bathroom. As water droplets fall from your hair, you look around for any sign of where Bruno, Luisa, or anybody else may be.

When you see no one, however, you pout before calling out for someone. "Hello? Anybody! I need some help!"

As you hear the sound of footsteps coming upstairs, you turn around just in time to see Luisa standing behind you, gently panting. As she leans against the wall, in order to catch her breath, you place a hand against her back before slightly tilting your head to the side.

"Are you okay, Luisa?" As the woman sees you, she immediately pulls away before awkwardly coughing, her face a soft bright of red. "Oh yea. Me? I'm fine. Um..." She averts her eyes.

"You said you needed some help?" You nod, a smile on your face before looking down at your body. "Although I do enjoy wearing as little clothes as possible, I would hate to...flash...anybody. Do you perhaps have something I could wear?"

The woman rapidly nods her head before grabbing you by the hand. "Oh yea. Please, follow me." As Luisa runs down the hall, your hand in hers, you follow after her.

When she stops in front of a large golden door with the name "Isabela" engraved on it, you turn towards the woman, confused.

"Isabela?" Luisa nods, her eyebrow twitching a bit. "Yes. I figured that sense you two are so fashionable, you may have the same taste in clothing..."

You look down in thought. "I see what you mean. Thank you so much, Luisa." As the woman nods and runs off, you turn towards Isabela's door before knocking.

"Hello? Isabela? It's-"

The door opens up to reveal a grinning Isabela. "(Y/n)! Hi! How are you?" You look towards her, a little confused. "...I'm doing okay...Um...how did you open the door so fast?"

"Oh, you know me..." She blows a strand of hair from in front of her face before giving you an easy-going smile. "...always chilling behind doors."

"Wha-"

"Come in! Come in! Let's pick you out an outfit!" As Isabela pulls you inside her room and closes the door behind her, you're about to question her about what she recently said but, when you see the inside of her room, your jaw drops, literally.

"THIS IS YOUR ROOM!?" The woman chuckles before leading you over to her bed. "Yes but, it's not that big." You gawk as the woman says this before looking at her, eyes wide. "Your room is literally twice the size of my house! Twice!"

Isabela laughs before snapping her fingers, causing a vine to push you against the bed. "It's literally nothing. Now, sit. Please, enjoy yourself while I find you an outfit to wear."

"Well, if you say so..."

Falling back against the bed, you allow yourself to relax against its soft fabric. Leaning your head against a pillow, you turn to the side before leaning against a pillow. "Hm... smells like lavender..."

"And here we are!" As Isabela holds up a pair of pajamas, you eye them, curiously. "Hm... these look...really good actually..."

"Can they fit you?"