A Second Date?

Bruno POV:

As I sit back inside the kitchen, a smile on my face, everyone looks at me in anticipation. When I notice the looks on everyone's faces, I raise an eyebrow before tilting my head towards the side.

"Is there a problem?"

Everyone immediately begins to bombard me with questions.

Pepa: How was the date!? She liked it, right?

Isabela: Did she kiss you?

Maribel: Was she smiling?

Camilo: Did she say anything about us?

"I-"

"Tell us what happened already!"

As everyone begins to throw their questions at me, I feel a bit overwhelmed. Taking a deep breath, I try my best to answer them to the best of my ability. "I...well, I didn't really get the chance to ask her but, yes. I'm assuming she enjoyed the date."

Pepa smiles as the cloud over her head disappears. "Okay. That's good."

"And, as for the kiss?" A soft smile makes its way onto my face as I remember what just happened a few minutes ago. "She did kiss me but, only on the cheek."

"Was she smiling?" I pridefully nod my head as Maribel asks this. "Yes. She was."

"And, the smile didn't look forced at all, right?" I shake my head. "No. It didn't."

"Then, Bruno. It looks like this date was a success!" I grin, a triumphant look on my face. "It seems so."

"So, did she say anything about us?" I think for a minute before slowly shaking my head towards Camilo. "No. Not that I heard of."

"Well, that's unfortunate..." Turning towards Dolores, Camilo asks her the question as well. When Dolores raises a hand to her ear, she frowns before shaking her head. "Not that I can hear. She's not talking. Just walking."

"As I said, unfortunate."

As everyone begins to discuss (Y/n) amongst themselves, I can't help but feel curious as to how they feel about her so, clearing my throat, I bring the room to my attention.

"Yes, Bruno?"

"What did you guys think of her?" The room suddenly gets quiet as I ask this. "Um...Guys?" As nobody speaks, Alma stands from the table, a pensive look on her face. "Well, she certainly wasn't what I was expecting." Camilo laughs. "You've got that right."

"She's the complete polar opposite of you. She's outgoing, confident, extroverted..." I look down towards the ground, embarrassed as Alma says this. "Mama..."

"But, in the end, it's how she treats you that matters and, from what I saw, it's a match made in heaven." Julieta agrees as well. "You two have very good chemistry together." I smile as she says this.

"Thank you, guys. I'm really glad that you like as much as me." Camilo looks at me, a smirk on his face. "I mean, how could we not like her? She's pretty, smart, funny...So, when's your next date?"

I raise an eyebrow as he says this. "Our next date?"

"You know, the one after this? When is it?"

"I...um..." As I ponder this myself, Camilo's eyes widen while Isabela stands from her chair, her eyes wide as well. "So, let me get this straight. You let her walk out of that door without asking for another date?"

A cloud begins to form over Pepa's head as I nervously nod my head. "Uh...yea?"

"How could you let her walk away like that!?"

God Is A Woman (Yandere Encanto x Goddess Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara