Dinner With The Madrigals (Part 1)

Bruno's POV:

As I stand outside of the studio's window, I watch the woman dancing with a great intensity. As she sways her hips to the rhythm of the music, I lick my lips as I continue to watch the woman in great anticipation.

"Ella es absolutamente hermosa."

She then proceeds to run her hands from her legs to her thighs, causing my face to turn a bright shade of red. "And, she's also very sexy..."

"What was that, Tio Bruno?" As Maribel asks this, I immediately pull away from the window. "Huh? Oh...um...nothing...it was...nothing..."

Maribel raises an eyebrow. "Well, that's weird. I could've sworn you said something..." As mi sobrina pushes past me and walks towards the window, I try to stop her but, it's too late. As she takes a peek inside, her eyes widen before she looks back towards me, a devious smirk on her face.

"Huh...Who's the girl?" A love struck look makes its way onto my face before I grab my chest and sigh. "(Y/n). She's new in town."

"Oh really?" I nod my head. "Yes...And, isn't she just gorgeous?" Maribel takes another look at her. "Yes. She is. In fact, she seems almost perfect..."

I dreamily smile before placing my chin between my hands. "Yea...she does...and, I wish she would notice me..."

"Hm...will, if that's the case, why don't we go talk to her?" As Maribel grabs me by the hand and pulls me towards the door of the studio, my eyes widen.

"What!? Why?" Maribel pulls me harder towards the door as I try to pull myself away from her. "Because, it's obvious you have a thing for her and you know Abuela wants to have more grands!"

As we get closer to the door, I continue to pull against my niece. "Maribel! No! You can't make me!" She pulls against me even harder.

"We are going in there whether you want to or not!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Um...hello?" Both Maribel and I stop in our tracks before looking up at the woman in front of us. "I couldn't help but notice you two...arguing...in front of my class...Do you...perhaps need anything?"

As (Y/n) asks this, her hand on her hips, I look at her, my eyes wide. Damn...she looks even more beautiful up close...

Swallowing past the lump in my throat, I immediately shake my head from side to side before pulling away from Maribel and bowing, hiding my bright red face. "N-No! Not at all! We were actually just leavin-"

"Actually..." Maribel grabs me by the hand and stands up straight, standing her ground.

"We were wondering what you're doing classes for."

"Oh, well, isn't it obvious?" As (Y/n) takes a step back and spins in her bright, yellow , my eyes can't help but look at the rest of her body in awe. "Mi corazon..."

"It's for dance, of course."

She stops spinning before turning to face Maribel. "Why? Are you two looking for dance classes?"

"Yes."

"You're like a goddess..."

"Pardon?" As I realize what I said, I quickly cover my mouth before backing away, one of my hands held defensively in the air. "I-I meant you look so seductive and...alluring...Wait, I mean-"

The woman in front of me laughs, a smile on her face. "I know what you meant, kind sir and, if I'm being honest, it's the vibe I was going for."

I nervously smile up at her before holding out a shaky hand. "M-My name is Bruno. And you?" She smiles. "(Y/n). Just (Y/n)."