Dinner With The Madrigals: Part 2

^Dancing music is above^

Your POV:

As you all sit down at the dinner table and eat your food, you happen to notice Bruno staring at you from across the table. As you both make direct eye contact, he blushes before quickly hiding his face in his hands, causing you to chuckle.

"So, (Y/n)..." Alma calls your attention to her. "Hm?"

"What do you see in my son, Bruno?" You place your fork against your plate before looking down in thought. "Hm...What do I see in Bruno...Well, I happen to see a lot..."

Everyone turns to look at you as you continue on.

"For starters, he has a great sense of humor. Not only that but, he also has this fun vibe that makes him the life of the party, for the most part, he seems honest and trustworthy and, there's just something about him that makes me...drawn to him..."

"Oh?"

"I mean..." You look up from your plate. "It's not everyday that you get asked to dinner by a man who can see the future."

"Oh..." Alma nods, a smile on her face. "I see what you mean..."

"Mhm...Plus, he's really cute." Bruno's face turns bright red as you say this. "Especially...when he blushes..." He bashfully scratches his cheek with his hand. "Thank you, (Y/n). That means a lot."

You chuckle. "No problem. Oh, and...Julieta." The woman turns to look at you. "The food was absolutely amazing. My stomach has never felt better."

Julieta practically beams before standing up and appreciatively bowing towards you, an extremely grateful look on her face. "Thank you so much, darling. If you'd like, I could share my recipes with you before you leave?"

You nod, a grin on your face as well. "That would be lovely."

As you go back to eating, you don't seem to notice Julieta keeping an eye on you. As you finish up the food on your plate, an extremely pleased look on your face, she smiles before resting her head against her hand.

'Hm...she's really nice and very caring. Yep. She's a keeper...'

As you push your plate to the side, you happen to hear somebody clearing their throat. Looking up, you see that it's Bruno trying to gain your attention.

"So, (Y/n)?"

You take a quick sip of your drink before addressing him. "Yes, Bruno?"

He fiddles with his hands as he asks you the next question. "What do you look for in a relationship? A boyfriend? Husband?" You continue to sip on your drink.

"Family?"

As soon as Bruno says this, you choke on your drink before placing the cup down and looking up at Bruno with wide eyes. "I- You're already thinking about marriage? And, kids?"

He immediately shakes his head from side to side before hiding inside his poncho. "Nope. Not at all...I mean...not unless you ar-"

"Ahahaha!" As Isabela suddenly begins to laugh, you raise an eyebrow at her strange behavior. "Isabela? Are you ok-"

"I'm fine! Let's...let's just change the subject, okay?"

"I-"

"Okay. So, (Y/n)..." As the woman quickly pours you another cup of juice, you continue to look at her confused but, nonetheless, allow her to continue on.

"You like to dance, yes?" You slowly nod your her head. "Yes...I most certainly do."

"Well, I don't know if you know this but, Bruno is quite the dancer as well" Bruno himself tilts his head to the side, a puzzled loo on his face. "I am? Ow! I meant...Yes. I am..."