Partially Finding Out

As you finish up your little game of Drink or Dare, you all realize its getting late so, cleaning up, you put the game and drinks up before heading into the kitchen.

As everyone follows after you, you pour them some water, depending on how much alcohol they had. "Dolores and Luisa, you both get 3 glasses, Julieta and Agustin, one glass and for the rest of you who haven't drank..."

You turn around, a hand on your hip.

"Four." Pepa looks at you, slightly confused, as you say this. "Us? Four? But, why?"

"I don't know..." You place a finger against your lips before speaking in a coy voice. "Maybe because, you're all clearly thirsty after that game. Especially Isabela and your dear ole' Tio, Bruno."

As Pepa eyes the two, she immediately agrees with your statement. "I see your point." Before grabbing the water and downing the glasses.

As everyone else lines up to get their share, you hand them the glasses of water before taking one yourself and sitting down at the table. As Pepa and Agustin sit next to you, you give them a polite smile before taking another sip of your drink.

"Did you two enjoy the game?" They both nod their heads as Agustin speaks up, a smile on his face. "Yes. Very much so. I didn't know you were such a dare devil, (Y/n)."

You shrug it off. "Well, when you've been around for as long as me, the more simple things in life don't seem to please you anymore. You'll want more."

Pepa raises an eyebrow as you say this. "For as long as you've been around? What's that supposed to mean?" You look down at your glass.

"Nothing. It's just...when you've done everything there is to do, you'll grow the need to do more things."

"More things?" Felix and Luisa sit next to you. "More things like what?" You shrug before playing with the ends of your hair.

"Bungee jumping, Sky Diving, Sailing..."

Pepa's eyes widen as you say this. "You've been to sea?" You nod your head. "Yes. Multiple times before."

Julieta sits as the table as well before leaning in, an intrigued look on her face. "When's the longest you've been out to sea?"

You glance down for a moment thought. "For about...5 years..."

Dolores looks at you, surprised. "5 years? Wow...you must really love the sea..." You nod, a smile on your face.

"Indeed I d-"

"Madre!" As Camilo comes running downstairs with Maribel hot on his trail, you tilt your head to the side. As they both stop in front of you all, out of breath, Camilo holds up a hand before looking up towards you all, a serious look on his face.

"Can fish see water?"

"I..." Pepa raises an eyebrow. "What?" Camilo repeats his question. "Can fish...see...underwater?"

"Um..." The woman look down in thought. "I don't think so. Why?" Maribel grins before pointing towards Camilo. "In your face! Cough it up!"

Sighing, Camilo pulls a crisp twenty out of his pocket and hands it to Maribel. As the young woman stuffs it in her pocket and looks towards the rest of you, she looks at you all, confused.

"Woah." She sits down at the table. "What's with all the water?" Isabela gives the two a grin. "Drink or Dare. Us and (Y/n) were playing a more than friendly game that made us all extremely thirsty."

Camilo groans as his cousin says this. "Aww...lucky...Why didn't you invite us?" Pepa crosses her arms. "Maybe because you were nowhere to be found? And, she's too old for you?"