🌟| Sexy burglar

Skz dorm
9:43am

Harin's pov↩

“Lee Minho, get up or I'll sit on you.”

My mum must be watching her over dramatic movies again, but at what time? Shouldn't she be at work? I tried ignoring the noise as best as I can by pressing my ears shut with my pillow which was oddly softer than usual and not to mention how spacious and comfy my bed felt. I might be having a lucid dream cause it felt very real.

“I'm sitting on you in one, two-” my mum's movie kept getting louder and  more annoying the more I try to ignore it.

“Mum, turn down the volume-” I murmured in my sleep. In as much as that male's voice sounds so sexy, it was disrupting my sleep, and sleep is my everything.

“You called me mum?” wow, this movie is realistic as fuck. I should be mad but I'm just impressed. “Feel this mum ass, you ass!”

Okay, what the fuck?

I slowly opened my eyes just to see a butt tucked out and was ready to sit on me. “AHHHH. MUM, THERE'S A BURGLAR IN OUR HOUSE!” all trace of sleep had now vanished and with the speed of light I reached for my lamp, with was oddly not there, not even my night stand was there.

But I was quick enough to whack the imposter repeatedly with my extra soft pillow. “TAKE THAT YOU CRIMINAL! HOW YOU LIKE MY FLOWER POWER!”

“Minho are you crazy?” The armed robber yelped, yanking the pillow away from my hand and tossing it away. “What is wrong with you?”

My rapid breathing paused when I clearly gazed at the male in front of me. “Han Jisung?” I panted, sweeping stray hair away from my face.

Wow, this dream is realer than I thought.

____________• ° ★ ° •______________

I know what you're about to say. "You started a new story when you have several uncompleted ones?"

The answer is "yes!"

Feel free to comment or state your opinion, I don't bite. . .😐

I punch if you don't vote and comment.
Just kidding, just kidding, I'm not kidding.

Anyways hi, and welcome brethren.

The guidelines are simple;
1: This is a work of fiction and not to be taken too seriously.

2: Frequent updates, so follow me or add this story to your reading list or library to get notified when I do.

3: Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

4: This book will run on votes and comments, which means I'll update more when you show interest by voting and commenting.

5: Thanks for clicking on this book
Hope you'll like it, so please give it a chance.

6: Happy readings!
Cya💙