Death before dishonor

As Jae caught sight of Devon and Alani sitting on a bench, their faces filled with joy as they gazed at an ultrasound picture, a surge of bitterness and resentment coursed through her veins. She couldn't bear the sight of their happiness, a painful reminder of everything she had lost.

Just then, KT walked up behind Jae, a smirk playing on his lips as he chuckled knowingly. With a casual shrug, he confessed the secret he had shared with Alani, revisiting in the explicit details that sent a wave of shock and anger washing over Jae.

Determined to exact revenge on Alani for what she perceived as betrayal, Jae's mind raced with schemes and plots to bring her former friend down. She refused to play the role of the victim any longer, vowing to take matters into her own hands and reclaim what she believed was rightfully hers.

As she contemplated her next move, Jae couldn't shake the nagging thought of Devon and the role he played in her plans for retaliation. She knew that winning him back to her side would be crucial in her quest for vengeance, and she began strategizing ways to manipulate the situation to her advantage.

With a steely resolve and a heart hardened by betrayal, Jae set her sights on reclaiming her power and exacting revenge on those who had wronged her. Little did she know, the path she had chosen would lead her down a dangerous road, one fraught with consequences and unforeseen twists of fate. But for now, she was willing to do whatever it took to emerge victorious in the game of love and betrayal.

Jae: "So, when did this happened between you and Alani?"

KT: *chuckles* "that night you wanted to expose your dirt with that nigga ."

Jae: "Oh wow ."

KT: "She was vulnerable , i wanted her to feel better ."

Jae: *raises an eyebrow* "You're sick! fucking your best friends girlfriend is nasty work ?"

KT: "says the bitch who fucked her nigga faithfully ."

Jae: *rolls her eyes* "Watch your mouth."

KT: "my bad but, forreal shawtys sex is fire, i see why he nutted in that thing ."

Jae: *scoffs* "did you nut in that thang?."

KT: "nah why ?."

Jae: "she's pregnant ."

KT: "Damn, didn't see that coming."

Jae: *sighs* "me neither and he wants her to keep it supposedly ."

KT: "you sound jealous."

Jae: "I'm not . that nigga was just eating my pussy two days ago ."

KT: "and you call me sick, that's crazy ."

Jae: "Boy shut up."

As they continued their conversation, Jae couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at her conscience. Deep down, she knew that her plan to win back Devon's affections was risky, but she was willing to do whatever at this point.