Oh you a gangster now ?

Devon and KT met up at Moe's, a popular bar near campus known for its 21 and older crowd and the old heads looking to meet their future sugar babies. As they settled into their usual spot at the bar, Devon wasted no time in ordering a shot of Don Julio, while KT opted for a shot of Remy Martin.

As they clinked their glasses together, Devon couldn't help but smirk, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Man, you should've seen Alani last night. I put it on her real good," he joked.

KT chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "You stay getting the bitches. Yo ass better hope she don't turn crazy on yo ass."

Before Devon could respond, their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of Dre. Awkward silence fell upon the three as Dre took a seat beside them, his demeanor tense and guarded.

Devon frowned, sensing that something was off with Dre. His arrogance seemed to have reached a new level, and there was a steely determination in his eyes that Devon didn't recognize.

"What's going on, big dawg? You seem a bit on edge," Devon remarked, his tone laced with concern.

Dre's jaw tightened, his gaze flickering with uncertainty. "I want out," he stated bluntly, his voice cold and devoid of emotion.

Devon's brow furrowed in confusion. "Out of what? You gotta give me more than that, Dre."

But Dre remained stubbornly silent, his eyes narrowing in defiance. "I've said all I need to say," he retorted, his voice dripping with disdain.

Tension crackled in the air between them, threatening to boil over into something more volatile. KT observed the exchange with growing unease, ready to intervene if things escalated any further.

Finally, Dre chuckled derisively, his lips twisting into a sneer. "You're nothing but pussy, Devon. You should stick to your little basketball scholarship and leave the real business to the big dawgs," he taunted, pushing himself away from the bar and striding out of the bar, leaving Devon and KT confused with his words.

Devon's fists clenched with frustration as he watched Dre's retreating figure, his mind racing with questions. But one thing was certain – Dre's betrayal had thrown their former crew into disarray, and Devon knew that they would need to tread carefully moving forward.

KT shook his head, his gaze following Dre's retreating form. "That nigga is trippin'."

Devon sighed, "Nah, he knows exactly what he's doing. him and Que got somethin' going on. He wants out, rumors of Que starting somethin' on the side. yea shit starting to make sense now."

KT nodded in understanding, his eyes narrowing with determination.

Devon clenched his jaw, his mind racing with possibilities. "if niggas wanna play, let's play."

KT nodded in agreement, his expression serious. "I guess niggas forgot how we got down, it's coo' they about to remember fairly quickly."

As they turned their attention back to the bustling bar around them, they knew how shit was about to go down. And they were prepared either way.