But further Simran is unable to tease them by saying anything else when one by one all the guests meet the newly-wed couple and give them their blessings.

Priyal and Vishal also come and congratulate them on this day, and then everyone enjoys this happy atmosphere with some dancing and fun....All the couples present have a couple dance with this newly-wed couple and then the evening passes like this.

While blessing Avni, an aunty from Neil's neighborhood notices Avni's quiet nature and how little she speaks and she is smiling as much as needed, fascinated by her nature, that lady says while congratulating Neil on getting such a good wife.

" Neil beta, tum toh bahut lucky ho, jo tumhe itni shaant, km bolne waali biwi mili hai....tumhari biwi toh tumhari sari baaten maanti hogi....nahi ?" At those aunty's words, Nell looks at Avni and he can see how she is trying to suppress her mischievous smile.

Shooking his head he looks into her eyes as they share a knowing smile, because in their relationship only they both know that she doesn't keep quiet, she talks like a chatterbox and she doesn't listen to a single thing he says, Rather, He is the one who obeys all her orders.

" Jii, aunty, main sch me bahut lucky hu jo mujhe itni pyari wifey mili..." hearing this avni sees him with smile because she knows that he is not joking, he is telling the truth and he really means it because no matter how much tantrum she shows, he doesn't get tired of her.

And there, Saying this, he takes her in a side hug, to which Avni does nothing, but gets a little shy because of him hugging her in front of everyone.
And that aunty smiles looking at this lovely couple.

" Achha toh jiju, aap dono honeymoon par kahan jaa rahe ho ?" After getting some free time from the guests, when Avni Neil, Raj Simran and Priyal Vishal sit together, Priyal asks this question to Neil while talking.

" I won't tell now, when we go you can see the photos..." Neil says to which Priyal gives him a look that "this is not fair."

" Hwww, jiju ye bhi koi baat hui...aap to apni location aise secret rakh rahe hai jaise hum aapke picche aa jaayenge...."

" Kya pta...aa gye toh kya karunga main....I will not tolerate any hadda/haddi on our honeymoon...." He says this teasingly to Priyal but Avni's eyes widen as to how he can say all this.

" Huh, jaaiye jaaiye, hum nahi aayenge....hume koi shaukh nahi hai kabab me haddi banne ka..."

" Good..." Neil praises her and Priyal makes a whatever face and everyone else smiles seeing this between them.

" Accha theek hai, hum to nahi aayenge aapke honeymoon par...par Raj bhaiya aur bhabhi ka jaana to banta hai....aap dono bhi to inke honeymoon par gye the...." Priyal again speaks teasingly to him, on which Neil smiles and before Neil can answer, Raj speaks

" No, we will not go with them... I am not shameless like him...."

" Oh bro, aisi bhi koi baat nahi hai....Those were our initial days, at that time I was not able to get time with Avni and when I got it, I did not miss that opportunity and it was not my fault, your wife had made that plan and that is why we went on your honeymoon...So now don't blame me by calling me shameless......" Neil says.

Raj smiles at the truth of his words and then their conversation continues.

Later Avni is feeding Ansh when everyone else is busy with the guests....Taking advantage of the opportunity, Neil comes and sits next to her and Ansh where Avni is feeding Ansh....and coming there, Neil is teasing her by touching her here and there.