Extra: World-Class 2

Upon getting back to their positions, Kurona and Nagi slapped Y/N's held up hands. "Nice tempo, you two. That might've not worked had it been slower."

"We're already one up...against people like them at that." Kurona had to remind himself, still not believing it. "If we can keep it up like this, winning doesn't seem like a miracle anymore."

"I must say...you three made quite the sublime triangle." His hand going to Y/N's hair, he ruffled the soft curls, "How extremely fashionable. Let me join in, and we can make a square."

"Who the fuck said you could touch my hair?" Y/N made no moves to actually remove Aryu's hand despite his question.

'So that's what Y/N's like when he wants the goal. Compared to that first match, his movements were on a completely different level. And still...' Nagi's gaze turned to their opponents '...he thinks their plays are better?'

"Don't let that goal get to your heads..." KIyora advised monotonously, getting his teammates attention. "...they're not World-Class for nothing. That same level probably won't work again."

Sighing, Y/N waved him off. "I'm aware. We'll just have to improvise as things ramp up. Too bad them...now I have a reason to win."

(With World Five)

"Hohum." Adam said as he observed Blue Lock's team, more so Y/N, as most of them celebrated taking the first goal."With an opponent that's a developing country when it comes to football, I thought it'd be like taking candy from a baby. But it looks like we're gonna have to take this a little serious."

"Gahaha! It's all good as long as we don't lose, right?" Silva laughed, as confident as ever.

"Yeah. Our contract says we get nothing if we lose."  Pablo reminded.

"That being said, let's not concede any more goals, okay?"  Luna suggested with a dangerously calm voice as he placed the ball on the ground. "Now then, let's get this started."

"Yessir." Loki said while jumping in place trying to get some more blood pumping through his body. Time to take it up a notch.

RESTART!!

With the whistle's blow, Luna swiftly passed the ball to Loki on his right who moved with haste in front of his teammates. Though, he stopped his advance once Y/N confronted him. Undeterred, Loki moved in slowly while trying to find a gap in Y/N's defense.

After a moment, Loki whistled before a challenge smiling appeared. "I see...you're really not normal. Okay. Let's see what you got, Y/N."

MATCH UP!!

Julian Loki

VS

Y/N L/N