Extra: World-Class

"Hmm. So we're facing off against five of the best strikers in the world...? It almost seems like a dream." Aryu stated, looking at the screen in their Five-Man Room as it displayed their opponents. 

"Right? Right?" Kurona agreed while sitting criss-cross on his bed

"Right? Right?" Kurona agreed while sitting criss-cross on his bed. Facing against the top in a match like this should only happen in a dream. "Though, I assume we don't have to win this match...or we're not supposed to win."

"We're not." Kiyora assured. "It's a type of humbling. This match is supposed to bring us down after we've become confident in our capabilities. All to keep us from becoming complacent due to over-confidence."

Aryu nodded in understanding. "I get it now. Certainly, that sounds like something Ego Jinpachi would do after this type of test." The stylish male then glanced over to Y/N who seemed the most relax about news. "You don't seem nervous, Y/N. Could it be that you...believe you're more stylish than they are!?"

Laying down with his arms crossed behind his head, he replied without opening his eyes, "I don't even know what that means..."

 On a bed right next to Y/N, Nagi sat with his gaze focused on the screen before asking, "Hey, Y/N?" A hum coming from the boy to continue, he questioned, "Between them and you. Who's stronger?"

"Still, I don't know what you mean by that. If we're talking physically, they'll probably match me in at least category. And if you mean in soccer...how the fuck would I know that? I'm not a soccer man 24/7 like others here. You guys should have a better idea than me..."

Kiyora's brow raised, registering what Y/N said. "Wait a second...how many matches have you played in for your school?"

"It's less than 10, I know that. It was a hobby for me, after all. Now that a think about..." Y/N sat up and looked Nagi's way. "...I'm pretty sure you've been in more matches than me, Nagi. So in terms of experience, I'd say all you have the edge over me."

".........." His teammates looked completely baffled by the news. They all believed he had earned his skill through numerous battles just like Itoshi Rin. And yet, he had less experience than someone as clueless as Nagi.

"What a cruel joke. Where on earth did you get those skills from then?"

Y/N's expression lost all emotion when he answered, "Circumstances..."  He then hid it as he deadpanned, "...plus some self-defense here and there. It's not fucking rocket science. Just move the ball till you get to the goal. It's literally the same concept as every other sport."

Sticking his tongue out, Kurona joked, "Blegh...prodigies are annoying."

Y/N ignored Kurona and finally looked at the screen. 'That guy...Did Ego give him that "1" by a coincidence or...is he the best on his team. He looks young, too.' He analyzed the middle member of the World Five Team.

'Well, whatever...' Trying to understand it before actually seeing the guy in action was useless. Falling back onto his sheets, he remembered his dad's words before leaving. 'Nah...this still isn't as bad as those shitty horse-riding lessons.'