Miracles Clash

"If you had such a weapon, show it earlier, Red."

The third match for Team Z had ended with the score being 9-0. The addition of a new striker in the form of Chigiri baring his fangs on Team W is what gave way to such a result. 

"It wasn't my fault! I was trying to look for a reason to quit soccer here....if you hadn't shown up, I probably would've went through with it, Sniper Boy." Chigiri's attitude changed since the game's end. Confidence in his ability to become the best striker along with scoring the a hat trick alongside Y/N last game boosted his ego.

"It's a shame, too. The best striker in the world will be me in the end." Cutting in on their conversation, Kunigami declared his supposed future place in the world. 

"Hah~Don't be so conceited, Mr. Hero. Slowpokes won't be able to out strike me." 

Soon separating from the rest of Team Z, Y/N found a quiet spot to call a special someone right quick.

-Ring- -RIng-

"Mochi, Mochi. Tomori here..."

...........

Spending an hour or two before finally getting off the phone, Y/N joins the rest of Team Z as they discuss the next and final match of the First Selection tomorrow. Taking a seat in the back, Y/N's listened in on the current topic.

"Currently, we're already at the passing range. Even if we lose this next match, Team Z will still move on to the next selection." The news got a few cheers. Letting them celebrate for a few more seconds, he returned their focus back to the meeting. "That said, handing over a win isn't my plans, and I doubt it's any of yours either."

"........"

The silence gave Kuon the answer he wanted. "We'll be going against Team V. At the moment, they currently have the highest score of Building #5." Showing them a quick chart of every team's positions, they saw the astounding points Team V had compared to their own.

BL Team Rankings Building #5:

1. Team V. +29 Point Difference 

2. Team Z. +18 Point Difference

All other teams were in the Dead Zone range, meaning only their top striker would be moving on to the next selection. A concern that neither Team V or Z needed to worry about this late in the game.

"We're down by eight points. This goal difference was the work of four key players in Team V..." The first few pictures he pulled up had two individuals that Y/N remembered from the first day of Blue Lock.

" The first few pictures he pulled up had two individuals that Y/N remembered from the first day of Blue Lock