The Other Half

"In quite the upset, Blue Lock dominated the first half with 3-1 in their favor! And while it was a fierce ending...there's no telling the drama that awaits us in the second half!" Tereasa said in anticipation for the match to restart.

Natsuki agreed wholeheartedly. "I can't wait! The second half is about to kick off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's about damn time..." Isagi looked over at Y/N wondering what he meant. "...they're bringing out those two." Following Y/N's gaze, he soon found what he meant. In Jersey numbers 12 and 13 respectively, Aiga and Shidou join the battlefield. 

Shidou was feeling of the air around him before his eyes darted to Y/N. "Y/N~It's been way too long~"

"Not long enough..." Y/N replied back with a blank face. 

"Oh? What's wrong?" Aiga asked condescendingly as he marched up to Y/N. "Where'd all that energy from earlier go? We were just about to see who's the real number one, Pussy." Isagi got in between the two, feeling the tense atmosphere, but stepped back automatically after seeing Y/N's glare...

" Isagi got in between the two, feeling the tense atmosphere, but stepped back automatically after seeing Y/N's glare

"Damn...I was hoping they'd teach you how to speak to your superiors while you were gone. That's fine though...I'll beat it into your pineapple ass head, fucking midget." Y/N retorted while cracking his neck.

Aiga's dangerous smirk spread wider."Careful now...making sorry ass promises you can't keep, piece-of-shit Ace..."

"Nice~Keep the sparks going...my explosion's gonna blow all of you away." Shidou coerced them, loving everything happening. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They've changed their formation..." Anri observed looking at their field from her tablet. "They're really going use those two, in the end. How are we going to respond?" She asked the duo of coaches.

Tomori replied first with no worry. "Nothing for now. There's no telling how much their presence on the field will change things. We'll can wait a little before messing with our formation."

Ego added in casually, "Besides, they've already practiced for the possibility of facing those two. They won't fall apart so easily. And it's not like that decoration of a coach can use him properly, either."

"You're forgetting something as well. Both Aiga and Shidou were unable to spark chemical reactions without Y/N being there. The possibility of Itoshi Sae succeeding in that regard, too...This match is finally getting started." Ego stated, knowing the match would be totally different from the first half.

2nd Half -KICKOFF-

Due to Itoshi Sae's last goal in the first half, Blue Lock started with the ball. Y/N kicked the ball to Isagi, who was almost instantly pressed by Aiga. The raven-haired player was stunned by how quick he confronted to him, but not letting it bother him for long, he tried to commence their formation's usual routine...