Goodbye

"Last point. Whoever scores this will take the match." The thought of losing with Y/N didn't sit well with Nagi. He'd only won once with Y/N and it was more fun than anytime with Reo. "Should we change our strategy?"

Y/N answered quickly. "Nah. They're just as desperate as us. With everyone playing like their lives are at stake, trying to put together a new strategy is deadly..."

"You worried, Nagi-Chan?" Shidou pat both Y/N and Nagi on the shoulders. "You shouldn't be~All my cells are telling me we're going to win~"

Kurona blankly stared at Shidou's blushing face. "That's a weird way of giving us confidence, dude. But..." Kurona's eyes sharpened. "...I can't say it's not working."

"That's the spirit, Sharky-Chan!"

Y/N exhaled softly as he went to his starting position. "We were always going to win this. That never changed. I don't care who it is...put everything into this last goal."

"Yes sir."

"Hai. Hai."

"Let's explode~"

-RESTART-

"Let's go, Kurona!"

"Here!"

Y/N and Kurona began the final round with their quick one-two passes. As they did so, both Nagi and Shidou ran up the field evading Team Red while playing in the perfect position for a pass their way. Not liking their movements, Free followed after them discreetly.

"Give it here!"

Barou charged towards Kurona as the ball came to him. Too bad, he wasn't about to hand the ball over that easily. Kurona held his arm out to keep Barou back as he received the ball and kicked it to Y/N right after. Said male's eyes twitched as he quickly turned around in place and sprinted back, startling Kurona and Barou. 

Not for long though as Shu intercepted the pass, kicking it towards Team White's goal. His red eyes widened a little at seeing Y/N change courses so unexpectedly. Y/N leaped to get ahead of the ball before kicking the ball overhead towards Nagi as he slid on the ground.

'Perfect, Y/N...'

Seeing the ball coming his way, Nagi thought of the best way to trap it. These thoughts immediately came to an end once he saw Free coming at him. The Golden Boy would reach him probably a second after trapping it. Could he handle this guy in a one-on-one matchup? 

'No! I'll do it!'

The sclera of Nagi's eyes turned a dark gray. Without losing any speed, Nagi stretched his right leg in front of him to precisely trap the ball and pulled it towards him. At that point, Free caught up to him and was right beside him, steadily getting in front. Free gripped hard onto Nagi's shoulder as he glared into his soul with Nagi doing the same while bringing his leg.

Pulling ahead of the lazy striker, Free immediately moved to kick the ball away from Nagi when seeing him about to shoot. Nagi put his full body's power into this kick as it neared the ball and scrapped the top, causing it to spin towards the ground. Free then stomped his outstretched leg on the ground to regain his balance.

Once again lifting the same foot, he tried to repeat the same action as before, not thinking for a moment Nagi could do anything else. His thoughts were proven wrong as he watched Nagi spin a whole 360 degrees, the same leg from before coming around...

-BOOM-

Still holding the same power, the ball shot towards Team Red's goal. Both Nagi and Free watched on with with bated breaths, knowing if someone else didn't stop, that would be the end...