Extra: The Challengers

Time remaining until Kickoff: 00:00:59

Stretching in the hallway before the game, Y/N waited for his teammates to come on. 'Hopefully, his cringy ass brought someone useful with him. I guess this is why some of them waited so long before getting into matches...'

To be fair, he just wanted to take Rin down a few levels while he was acting like hot shit. Of course, he could've chosen Rin instead of Aryu, but then again...he was actually a petty person at heart. When he wanted to be, at least.

-VRZZ-

The door to the locker room opened, revealing Nagi, Kurona, and Aryu in Red Team attire. "You happy now? You wanted to be red, didn't you?" In response, Kurona gave a Y/N a thumbs up with a very satisfied look.

"Red. The color of rage, war, and battle. To think I would fight in this color once more...Could this be my stylish fate!?" Aryu's hair started to flowing even with no kind of wind blowing bewildering Y/N. 

"You don't get tired of that?" Nagi asked, genuinely curious.

With the time dwindling, the 4 walked out onto the field to find their opponents already waiting for them. Nagi's eyes widened as they landed on one particular person he wasn't expecting to see as an opponent. 

White Team: Isagi Yoichi, Reo Mikage, Chigiri Hyoma, Kiyora Jin

"Reo...!" 

In return, the purple haired boy didn't say a thing. He still looked pissed that Y/N took his treasure away from him in the first place. Wasn't really the boy's fault, but Reo's allowed to stay mad if he wants.

"You didn't team up with Bachira? That's surprising." Joking with them, Y/N noticed Isagi and Chigiri expressions drop a little at the mention. "Well, whatever. You'll get a second chance to get him after this."

"Says who, one-trick pony." Reo remarked, staring daggers at Y/N. "You're the one getting sent back. 

Not liking his tone, Kurona spoke out, "Seems like you're salty about something Y/N did. Annoying, isn't it? Why don't you get over it already...

"Mind your own business half-pint."

"This guy's annoying. How about I handle him?"

MATCHUP!

Kurona Ranza VS Reo Mikage

"Oi, you with the red hair..." Aryu suddenly called out, getting Chigiri's attention as he walked up to him and wrapped a finger around his hair. "What hair treatment do you use?" 

"Huh?" A little weirded out by the question, he still answered, "I use whatever they've got in the bath, just like everyone else..."

"And yet look at these amazingly stylish cuticles. Which means this is the shine of your own hair...an all-natural stylishness, is it?" The lengthy male muttered to himself while still twirling Chigiri's hair before it was smacked away. "Quit touching my hair...!"

"Oh, my mistake. It was so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. I'm just so weak to stylish things. I'm honored to face someone with such style. Let's shake hands. Look forward to a good match, Chigiri Hyoma."

Convinced this guy was anything but normal, Chigiri still extended his hand, "Yeah...let's have a good match, Aryu-San..."

MATCHUP!