Extra: Overpowered

RESTART!!!

Starting with the ball once again, the round began with Aryu passing to Rin. A more flair to their eyes then previously, they moved with much more purpose than before. In contrast, Team White's members immediately went to their markers. Y/N for Rin, Kurona for Tokimitsu, and Nagi for Aryu. 

Before Y/N could get too close though, Rin used the outside of his right foot to send the ball ahead, curving in Tokimitsu's and Kurona's direction. "Wai-Hold on!! It's going where the fang boy is!? Please don't bite me!!"

"Who would, idiot!?" Kurona snapped back. 

Not stopping for a moment, Y/N kept close to Rin as he continued to run. 'No...it'll definitely get to that idiot first. Though...if he wanted to do one-two's, he would've just gone for a normal pass. If that's the case, then...'

Slowing down his speed in order to just keep up with Rin, he watched out the corner of his eye as Tokimitsu shoulder charged right into Kurona in order to keep the ball for himself. Kurona did well on his part to not be pushed back much as it looked kinda heavy. Naturally, his physical strength was more than enough to hold Kurona back and start moving, but his and Rin's eyes locked.

'Thought as much. So you're that kind of play-maker...'

Using Tokimitsu just to secure the ball while positioning himself to freely receive the ball, he got wish his wish as the ball was passed to him. Not wasting any time knowing Y/N was behind him, he was already moving to send a direct pass to Aryu.

'There it is...'

Boosting to his top speed for a moment, the tip of Y/N's foot got in the way of Rin's pass, turning it into a lob. Clicking his tongue, Rin raced with Y/N to move forward in anticipation of the potential second ball. From the looks of it, the ball would fall just short of Aryu and land in front of Nagi instead.

'That guy's height and reach is creepy. Nagi won't be able to beat him in an aerial battle. Trapping at that distance is dangerous too with those long ass legs. Don't think about it, just act on your instinct, Nagi...'

As if his thoughts were connected to the white-haired prodigy, the lazy boy jumped while pressing Aryu back, tapping the ball with most gentle touch to send it bouncing back at Y/N. Seeing as he wouldn't be able to steal the ball in race, Rin stopped, now painfully aware of Y/N's completely ridiculous movements.

'Just try that shit again, tepid. It won't wo-'

 It won't wo-'

"Wha-!?"

Using the tip of his foot, Y/N caught the ball and carried to the side before launching it at Kurona who was just a step ahead of Tokimitsu. Due to the gentleness of the pass, Y/N had use a bit more of his own power in it, but the overall effect didn't diminish. Rin's focus was taken away onto the pass going to Kurona, leaving Y/N the opportunity to speed past him.