SABAODY - MERMAID FRIEND

NEXT DAY AFTER FIGHT AGAINST SHIKI :

THOUSAND SUNNY :

"Hey guys look at the newspaper. Luffy is all over the news" Usopp shouted as he opened the newspaper infront the available crewmates.

WARLORD MONKEY D LUFFY SAVES THE WHOLE EAST BLUE BY DEFEATING OLD SEAS EMPEROR SHIKI THE GOLDEN LION

Those who saw the news smirked then laughed to see the newspaper showed Luffy as a hero which he was but he didn't like to be a hero, he is a pirate.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at some places of east blue, DAWN ISLANDS :

"Our Luffy is sure doing heroic works" Makino giggled as she saw the mayor pinned Luffy's picture with the article.

This is the same mayor who didn't like when Luffy left the home 5 years ago and now he is proud that Luffy saved them. This is why Makino couldn't help but stop her giggles.

--------------------------------------------

NEW WORLD, MOBY DICK :

Edward Newgate aka Whitebeard looked at the news grimly as one of his previous crewmate died by one of his son's hands. Though he knew if Luffy killed Shiki then something happened which Luffy couldn't forgive.

"Pops" Marco's voice came from the other side "All of our allies responded and they will be at Marineford at that day. We will save Ace". Marco looked forward with Vista and Jozu beside him. They have to kill Teech after saving Ace.

Newgate put the newspaper beside him and laughed "Gurararara~ We will Marco. Yesterday Luffy and Shiki fought, he killed Shiki in the end". Marco's eyes widen as well as others who heard that. Though the mythical zoan user supressed it immediately "It is not some bad news. He was blinded by revenge and if not then he would come to Marineford and mess with our plans".

"But still, what is Luffy thinking?? World government won't let Ace get free if Luffy uses his warlord powers bcz of Ace's origin. But Luffy has his ways to stop the war so why is he letting the war happen??" Vista questioned.

Newgate thought for some moments and recalled when Luffy called to give the news about Ace. He asked to prepare for war while he will do everything to save Ace. Technically Luffy was right, this world another revolution like Roger did at his last moment. He will do the same and pass his will to the next generation.

"I believe in my son. He will not let his brother die" Whitebeard assured his commanders.

Speaking of Luffy........

--------------------------------------------

THOUSAND SUNNY, MEDICAL BAY :

Luffy is currently sitting on a stool talking to Nami who woke up from the previous day's trauma.

"How are you feeling Nami?"

Nami gave him a small smile "I am feeling fine. Like I said I knew you would come before something happen and that was nothing like I can handle, except for the scars".

Nami was wearing a sports bra which showed the scars she got. All of her cuts healed due to the hormone injection he got from Koala.