SEA RESTAURANT BARATIE

"TALKING"

'THOUGHTS'

[I DO NOT OWN THE ONE PIECE, IF I HAD THEN ZORO WOULD'VE BEEN FOUND THE ONE PIECE]

Luffy and company just convinced the villagers of Cocoyashi to let them help against Arlong but suddenly a new voice interrupted them, "Chichichi I heard a thief is sulking here."

Everyone turned to see a marine captain with a face like a rodent with some soldiers behind him. The pirate trio saw everyone frowned at the marine captain which made Luffy speak first, "And who are you?"

The rat faced captain smirks at Strawhat wearing boy, "I'm captain Nezumi from the 16th branch. I'm here searching for a thief named Nami Chichichi." Luffy raised an eyebrow at the marine captain but before he said Nojiko intercepted, "Nami isn't here. She is in a trip."

Luffy was annoyed bcz he was intercepted too many times while his secretary giggled at the annoyed face. Then Vivi asked, "Why do you need Nami Nezumi-san?"

"I can see you're not from here, Nami is a thief in east blue. I have information that she hid everything somewhere here so I'm here to secure it and give it back to it's rightful owner. Btw who are you and what are you doing here?", Nezumi asked pointing at Luffy.

Luffy was glad that he was asked, "I'm a pirate rat-faced." Nezumi's smirk gotten bigger when he heard pirate and then he ordered his men to catch Luffy. Some soldiers attacked Luffy with their sword but Luffy placed his arm to stop the swords and the swords broke when it touched Luffy's arm. Everyone's eyes widen when they saw Luffy's arm was black that time.

"Arara don't be hasty rat-faced ", Luffy deadpanned to the marine but Nezumi licked his lips, "A devil fruit eater at east blue, that's new. What's your bounty tell me so I can know how Money I'll get."

Luffy eyed at Robin and she spoke, "Monkey D Luffy, last bounty 650 million berries." The marine soldiers shivered in fear but Nezumi laughed, "Then I'm an admiral Chichichi."

Luffy deadpanned, Robin giggled and Vivi facepalmed but a soldeir butted in, "Captain Nezumi I-I know that name Monkey D Luffy, he is former second divison vice-commander of whitebeard pirates and now a Warlord after he defeated Sir Crocodile in Alabasta."

"WHAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME SOLDIER??", Nezumi screamed and shivered in fear, "I'm sorry Luffy-sama, I didn't recognize you early. Please spare me!" Luffy sighed at Nezumi, "What a coward for a marine captain, I don't like you a bit so I'll talk with your higher ups."

Nezumi paled at that and Luffy blasted his Conquerors haki to put them in sleep except Nezumi, "Tell me what's the truth or I'll kill you here and tell the Navy you died bravely against the fishmen pirates, choose now, life or death."

Nezumi went white and spilled everything, "I'm here on Arlong-san's word. H-he told m-me about Na-Nami's treasure and asked me to seize it and I'll get some from that after I hand it over to him."

Everyone except the pirates were shocked to see Arlong's plan and some of them became angry but Luffy continued, "What is Arlong's plan?"

The marine captain replied immediately, "Arlong never intended to leave Nami until she draw maps of every island in east blue then use all the money to gain control on corrupt marine officers to take over other islands and make every human his slaves."

"I see, Robin give the reward to rat-faced.", Luffy ordered his secretary and she crossed her arms,"mil fleur". Many arms sprout over Nezumi's body, "clutch". His body bends backwards by Robin's devil fruit prowess and his neck and backbone snapped and he went limp.

"I'll take care of his body.", Luffy said and turned to see a horde of angry villagers. Then one angry villager shouted, "Our little Nami has suffered to much. We can't let her suffer more." Genzo agreed to them, "Gather every weapon we have, we will fight this time and free Nami from this hellhole."