ENIES LOBBY

"Hereby I challange you for a duel Monkey D Luffy. If I win you will leave Going Merry with your crew"

Everyone's face faltered as the 'former' sniper of the Strawhat pirates challenged the captain for the dying ship.

"Usopp don't be ridiculous. Are you gone mad?? We know it is hard for you to hear Merry is dying but we can talk about this. We are all sad then Robin was taken somewhere. We have to save her"

Nami tried to stop Usopp from doing anything wrong but Usopp was firm on his challange "I will not believe on some puny words of a man who just see his goals not his friends. It was his plan from the beginning to come here and get a luxury ship like he wanted. He just needed to get here nothing more than that."

Luffy had heard enough. He needed to get Robin. He knew the CP9 isn't that stronger to hold Robin so they sure used some trick to make Robin go with them.

Luffy jumped off from Merry and faced Usopp. "I accept your challenge, Gomu Gomu no Rifle" Luffy didn't waste any moment but attacked Usopp.

Usopp stayed still as he took the first hit on his gut and went down on knees in pain. Luffy frowned to see Usopp didn't dodge the attack when he was sure that Usopp could dodge that with his observation.

"Usopp I know you can dodge that attack with your observation. Even without haki I expected you to evade that" Luffy's voice was emotionless which gave slight shiver to Usopp and the other Strawhat's but Usopp didn't show it if he was scared as he looked upwards to meet Luffy's eyes.

"You really talk too much" Usopp surprised Luffy as he took out a flash dial and blinded Luffy with it. Usopp knew Luffy wouldn't use his haki to fight since Luffy's crewmates and friends were his only weakness as those were his greatest strength also.

"Take this" Usopp strated to bombard Luffy with rotten eggs. "Take this, water dial" Usopp shot a small jet oil from the water dial on Luffy to make him slip.

As Luffy sliped his skin got pierced by something on ground he didn't see before for the darkness. "What are these?? Iron barbs??" Luffy questioned as he got many cuts from the iron barbs.

"Now take this. Breath dial" before Luffy could do anything a red powder filled the area with Luffy's painful screams as the chilli powder made contact with his wounds.

"Just give up Monkey D Luffy. You can't win against Captain Usopp" Usopp wanted to stop Luffy also. Despite everything he knew Luffy cared about him as his friend. He didn't have any problem with Luffy to follow his way if he accept defeat and go away from Merry.

"I shall show you my powers also Captain Usopp" as Luffy stood his body started to erupt immense heat. Usopp didn't know what happened as his skin started to burn by the heat.

"Ahhh! WHAT IS THIS?" Usopp's question was answered as he received a devastating punch on his gut followed by a kick on his head causing him to fall down infront of Luffy.

Meanwhile the crew was watching half heartedly as they couldn't do anything. Nami and Chopper was yelling continuously trying stop them.

"Sanji, Zoro, Vivi please stop both Luffy and Usopp. They are hurting eachother. We all know how much strong Luffy is and he might kill Usopp if they continue this fight" Nami begged the three strong crewmates to stop the madness which was joined by Chopper and Alvida.

"This is a duel between men. I can't interfere in that, it's men's pride" Zoro said as he stood there as well as Sanji. Nami was shocked that even Sanji didn't budge from his spot then she hopelessly looked at Vivi who already stopped looking at the fight but didn't listen to Nami.