BAROQUE WORKS' FALL

"CONVERSATION"

'THOUGHT'

~ with Luffy ~

Currently Luffy is on his way to Rainbase or Crocodile's base. His journey wasn't difficult from Alubarna to Rainbase but it's Luffy so something will happen for sure.

Luffy let out a long sigh when he found himself in a dome of fire, "Isn't it Ace my little brother?? I assume you're here for Blackbeard??"

Ace looks at Luffy with questioning eyes and says, "Why did you leave Oyaji? First Teech and now you Luffy. I want answer here and now as your division commander."

"You're no more my Commander Ace.", Luffy shakes his head and continues,"I was with whitebeard pirates bcz I wanted power and fame and I got both under whitebeard but I don't need anymore so I left."

"So that's why you refused to be 2nd divison commander like Teech so you can betray us?", Ace asked to his brother.

Luffy sighs and answers, "Maybe but forget about it now. I don't care about them and we're also enemies if you attack me. But you're my brother from my heart and that's why I'll not fight you back, not now"

Ace gives a frustrated look to his older brother whom he loves more than anyone and speaks, "Both of us know you're taking advantage of me since I'll not attack you even if you did world's biggest crime."

"So why are you in Alabasta kingdom and in the same time when Teech is here nearby?", Luffy looks unamused at Ace's question and replies, "I just want something from Crocodile and for Teech, I don't care what he wants or his targets but I've some information for you."

"The devil fruit Thatch found was Yami Yami no Mi. It's a logia type and Teech is now a darkness man so approach him with care. I didn't see it's abilities but heard it can consume things into a void", Luffy informed.

Ace looks at Luffy silently thinking about their pasts, started journey at different time and paths but ended in a same crew. He became the commander of 2nd divison of whitebeard pirates and his brother became the vice-commander then one of his crew member killed another one for a devil fruit and he went after him without listening his Oyaji. In a short time he learned his brother also defected from his crew. He didn't believe it first bt now he is thinking what's happening to his pirate family?? What is his brother thinking??

Ace is thinking why he ran after Teech without listening anyone but nobody from his crew came to aid him since he said it's his responsibility bt when Luffy defected many whitebeard pirates chased Luffy over the world to catch him and execute him for his betrayal. Why his brother not Blackbeard?? This is the only question he has for a time.

"Our paths change here Luffy. I know I can't fight you bt there many people after your head so good luck on whatever you're doing", Ace finished with a smile.

"Then wish me luck bcz I'm gonna kick Crocodile's sandy ass for the princess", Ace's eyes widen at luffy's declaration.

"You have a thing for the princess of Alabasta!!", Ace shouts to his brother but Luffy laughs and replies,"Not that type of thing but as her friend."
---------------------------------------------
Ace and Luffy parted their ways from there and after a long journey Luffy is now infornt of a casino named 'Rain Dinners' with a big golden Crocodile statue on it.

Luffy grins standing infront of the doors of the casino then stretched his backwards preparing his attack, "Time to make a flashy entrance, Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka". Luffy mutters uses his move to break the door and jumps in.

"OI CROCODILE GET YOUR SANDY ASS OUT SO I CAN KICK IT FAST", Luffy shouts at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the casino starled at Luffy's sudden outburst then many guards surrounds him and a person goes infront of him.