FOLLOWERS OF SUNGOD

[THIS CHAPER IS CONTAINING OC CHARACTERS AND HEAVY LEMON]

A giant den den mushi was brought by Robin where the Shandians with other Skypieans at Upper Yard. It was hard to find the snail at sky but due to Robin's mastery over her devil fruit and Marguerite's wild nature they found one.

That was night time and the Skypieans invavded at Upper Yard led by Conis. Gan Fall bowed and apologized also which was accepted by the cheif of Shandia villag but he needed the Upper Yard or their homeland back for them and if the Skypiean tried to fight they would not back.

The war of Skypiea ended after 400 years with the tyrannical God was defeated, they were free by the Strawhat Monkey D Luffy. So that was celebration time for both parties so everyone was preparing for a feast and celebration for their liberation.

The den den mushi suddenly started to project someone and that brought everyone's attention towards them. The den den mushi was projecting their saviour Luffy.

"Hello everyone, the villagers of Shandia and the residents of Angel island, I'm Monkey D Luffy. By now I can both parties apologized to themselves. 400 years ago when this place you call Upper Yard came from blue sea when Skypieans forcefully drove the Shandians away from their home to make the place God's land but I hereby declare the Shandians will return here at their home and if somebody has any question they will question me but no one will take back their home from now. I will protect this land. I'm no God but a human and their friend."

No one dared to say anything against Luffy. They had seen his strength which was worse than Enel. Then they also knew Luffy was a kind person so he wouldn't do anything of someone didn't provoke him.

But then someone spoke between them "Where will we go now Monkey D luffy?? Angel island is almost desyroyed, we lost our home and everything, we're homeless now. Where will go with our family?".

From the other end Luffy sighed "Now do you feel the what the Shandians felt when your people drove them away". There was a silence and everyone had their head down.

"The residents of Angel island can stay at the Upper Yard unitl they can reconstruct their home or they can live here for the rest of their lives. For 400 years Shandians bore hatred against the Skypieans for our home and now when the hatred is no more I don't want to start another cycle with them" the Chief of the Shandians spoke kindly. And Gan Fall agreed with him. A war stayed for centuries and what would happen of another start.

The Skypieans accepted their kindness and promised they would live with the Shandians with peace and harmony. The problem was solved by Luffy as Shandians got their home back and they came into friendly terms with the Skypieans.

"The shitty captain knows what he is doing" Sanji stated as he puffed his cigarette.

"Captain Luffy can change people and their ways like its his job" Marguerite also gave her opinion about her captain.

"Luffy is so cool" Chopper had stars in his eyes with Vivi giggling and patting his head as he sat on Vivi's lap. Alvida nodded agreeing others while Zoro just smirked and gulped down more booze. No one had seen Nami and they knew she was still with the golden bellfry admiring it. Usopp was sitting far from them watching that.

The screen showed Luffy's smiling face from the other end then he started to speak again "Since everyone sorted their problems I would like everyone to meet someone who wanted to talk for a moment. The view shifted from Luffy and everyone gasped to see the person except the Strawhat pirates excluding Usopp who was scared but calmed down knowing he was with Luffy so he would not be hurt.

Enel was showed on the screen with Robin standing behind him. Enel looked towards the den den mushi but he didn't have the smug look on his face.

Murmurs started among everyone thinking what Luffy would with Enel though some of them wanted Luffy to execute Enel and they also clearly shouted to execute Enel.