LUCY STRIKES!! DIAMOND JOZU DOWN

6 months had passed since Rayleigh left Luffy at Rusukaina on his own. From that day Luffy trained hard and mastered everything he learned with his devil fruit hito hito no mi model : Nika. He became the pinnacle of that tropical island as he tamed every last of the beasts by himself. He was better than ready for new world and challenge some Yonko. He must be cocky thinking that but he knew his prowess.

That day the Hancock came with Kuja's to take Luffy back at Amazon Lily. Though everyone wanted to talk with the man he disappeared with Hancock when they reached there. Though Hancock's sisters and the previous empress knew where they could be but they left the two lovers for themselves. No one wanted to face an angry Hancock.

At Hancock's bedroom you could found a fully naked Hancock moaning on her bed as Luffy was sucking her nipple and caressing her smooth body with his firm hands. "Luffy my dearest. I've waited for long one and half year for this time. Don't stop!! Yes!!", she moaned and it became louder when Luffy's fingers touched her nether lips. Hancock grabbed Luffy's head trying to pull him closer to her.

He then pulled from Hancock's breast and went upwards to catch her lips for some moments. The kiss broke though he slowly entered his middle finger at her nether lips cause her moan in pleasure. His eyes stared at her with affection though she found any animalistic lust in him so she smiled. She knew the man cared more than her body, he cared about her everything and he would claim her everything in time.

"Hancock you're my first love and you'll be my first Queen.", Luffy's words startled Hancock her for a moment. Luffy was planning to take many women as his Queens?? Naah, she didn't feel jealous on that. She was his first and if he remain conscious after her then he would be free to go to others. She smirked at her thoughts then grabbed Luffy to turn him down on bed as she sat on his lap looking at his rubbery meat pole standing proudly.

She grabbed his length and started to give him a rough handjob. Luffy's body shivered as the rough treatment he got until he coated the empress's face, chest and hands coated with his thick cum. "If I leave you with enough strength then your other Queen's will get you.", that wasn't shy Hancock. She was his first Queen and she would prove it by dominating him.

Luffy also smirked getting Hancock's idea of dominance but he would not be the one get dominated as his dick covered with armament haki and red electricity was flowing signaling his will of the supreme king. Hancock just thought of heaven seeing that so she also covered her nether lips with haki and positioned herself on his shaft and slid down breaking her maidenhood. Though it wasn't much painful to her she waited for moments to adjust with the big size. She was on a peak of pleasure as Luffy's haki was acting like a catalyst to speed up her orgasm.

"Luffy I love you", she said and went upwards then slammed down again and she did it multiple times. "I love you tok Hancock", he grabbed her hips trying to go with her rhythm. Hancock picked the oace as she got more and more pleasure of sex. The euphoria was making her crazy as she bounced on that haki infused dick.

"Yes!! Yes!!"

"That's it!! My walls are tearing apart!!"

"Luffy!! Luffy!! My love!!"

"I can't hold it anymore!! Coming!! Coming!!"

She continuously moaned getting crazier in sex for first time while Luffy gritting his teeth trying to hold himself back until Hancock got her first orgasm but it was very hard for him as her inner walls were clenching his member squeeze it completely in it's hotness.

"I'M COMING!!", she screamed and slammed her hips down once more to squirt over Luffy's cock. It triggered also Luffy's orgasm as he ejected his cum in her filling her. Hancock fell back on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her sweaty back. "It was great. I never felt this much better before.", Hancock said with heavy panting with still Luffy's hard member inside of her.