Moon and Me....

"Mom I'm just going to the rooftop...will return in a while"
"Honey, return quickly it's going to be 11 soon"

Everything was quiet........so quiet.....the only noise I could hear was the sound of my heart that was beating so fast......

The moon was so bright ..... Beautiful from every sight....

"Hey moon you are alone aren't you

"Hey moon you are alone aren't you..... so am I"
"Since everyone i loved left me I'm so alone"
"Why everyone I loved...... I loved alone?"

Moon was still hidden behind the steam of clouds and I continued talking to it...... because I...........I am now left with no one...

"When you are left by people you run to your favorite person maybe a best friend......but when that person leaves you are supposed to run to whom......?"

"Moon, tell me.......tell me why everyone leaves ?"
I wondered why my voice was having a dead sound instead of a pain in it........

Like a little child who trusts every single fairytale he has ever heard,I waited the moon to answer...
I counted stars while waiting........felt the breeze....... Saw the fight between night darkness and moon's brightness

Suddenly the moon removed the veil of the clouds so white.....while grasping me towards it, it felt like the moon elevated me by its gravity......
The moon's reflection on me and my reflection on the moon and nobody else.....

I said what I saw,
"Moon, there are no stars nearer to you,still you stand happily..... all I can see are mere scars,still you are beautiful.... everything's dark around you,and still you glitter......this voiceless gesture of you.....it screams how you are alone but not lonely"

And I smiled at the moon and returned to my room

In darkness deep, it softly gleams,A beacon of hope, in silent dreams

A beacon of hope, in silent dreams.
Alone it stands, yet never lonely,
A testament to strength, so wholly.

For your happiness you have to fight
Be the moon in your own night,
People make you dim, just shine more bright
Be the moon in your own night,

(Sometimes we have to understand that people around us are not to stay forever.... everyone has to leave ... like the way everyone arrived alone.....the only person you need to live is you....but you don't even have yourself....why?..... You were so busy in chasing people that you forgot you matter..... Be the moon in your own night....then your loneliness will have a company.....your darkness will have a light......your sadness will have a happiness and your scars will have an everlasting beauty)

..........
The voiceless moon