Last week of London

My very first A/N Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, schoolwork (ugh.) In this chapter there will be a slight change.

It was the last week of being in London with Dan and Phil. It was upsetting, even if we had a lot of fun in the last 3 weeks, we had cheeky nandos, finding some black clothes to wear and I even started a YouTube channel called (whatever you wanted your YouTube acc name to be) and It was a success so far, 500 subscribers!

"Morning y/n!" Dan said as he walked into the kitchen just as I opened the glass door so he wouldn't hit his head on again. "Morning Dan." You replied, trying to be happy. "What's wrong?" Phil asked. "The fact that it's the last week that u will ever see you, I'm going back home for the end of term." "Oh. By the way y/n, I've been wanting to ask you something, will you go out with me?" Dan asked. I blushed. "Yeah, that would be lovely." You replied. "Awwh, that's cute!" Phil smiled. "Ehehehe." "Was that your impression of Tom Hiddleston? " "Yeah it was,  ehehehe..." you muttered.

"We should have a celebration party because of being friends for 3 weeks and ongoing!" Phil chimed. "Yeah that sounds great! I'll get the black balloons from my birthday!" Dan left to find the balloons. "I'll get the cake!" You said. "I'll go with you!" Phil cried, falling into my arms after tripping over a chair. "Sure! Dan, we'll be back soon!" "Kay, bye Phil, bye y/n!"

We came back with a rainbow cake because it was leftover from yesterday because of America letting all the states to be legal of gay marriage. "We are back Dan!" Phil shouted. "Yay!" Dan ran towards me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Already on stage two now are you Dan?" Phil smirked. "You, shut the fu*k up." Dan pointed at Phil.

We cut the cake up and hung the black balloons and played some DDR 4 legged. My leg was tied to Dan's and the other to Phil's. I don't know how we managed it, but we got mostly an a in the dancing action.

"Good night Phil." I said to Phil as I hugged him around the waist. "Good night Dan." You and Dan walked into his room and Dan tackled you on the bed with soft kisses until you fell asleep.