Dan and Phil's apartment

It stopped raining and it only occurred to me that I was wearing a white shirt that now shows through. Crap. We walked out of the tube, which I was now familiar with and Dan asked me how I was doing. I said I was fine. "The apartment isn't far from here."

After a 3 minute walk, we eventually reached the famous apartment. Dan leaned forward to unlock the door. Then, there was the 'stairs of hell' to walk up. When we reached the top, me and Dan were both panting.

We walked through the last door and Phil was there, eating Dan's cereal. "Oi! Stop eating my cereal!" And Dan hit Phil's head. "Ow! I'm sorry, okay? I just can't help it! Hey, whose the girl in the see-through shirt?" I blushed. "Stop it Phil. This is, this is, hey, what's your name?" "(Your name)" you replied. "Yeah, (y/n) is going to stay with us tonight, I found her lost, and she didn't know where she was."

"Okay, whose bed is she going to sleep in? I wriggle a lot, so i'm guessing she should sleep in your room Dan." "Fine." Dan replied. He turned to me, leaned over to my face and patted my head. "Make sure you don't tell anyone where we live, okay? Are you fine with sleeping with me tonight?" "Yes." I replied to both questions.

I dried off, and got in Dan's spare clothes, which were exceedingly large. I looked around his room, it was awesome. I've never seen it in real life so it was kind of soothing. I found my phone and called my mother that I wasn't coming home today and she said I could have fun in London for the rest of term. I told Dan and Phil this, and thy said it was completely fine.

Phan looks after youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें