A day of depression

Today, I felt, depressed. I skipped breakfast and I was ignoring Dan and Phil and they were worried about me. I didn't want them to though, I only wanted to be alone, just this once so I feel free. Dan let me wear his Manchester hoodie, it was nice but at the same time I didn't want it. My mother called me and asked me if I was okay. Of course I lied, I said I was okay and hung up.

I took my beats headphones, laid down on Dan's bed and played Panic! At the disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, My Chemical Romance and ect, on shuffle. When 'what a catch donnie' and 'welcome to the black parade' played, I immediately burst into tears and screamed into Dan's pillow.

Dan and Phil walked in and found me curled up on the bed. Phil took my headphones off and Dan placed my head on his lap, stroking my hair now and then until I gave up and cried myself to sleep on Dan's lap.

Then what felt like a painful and yet soft sleep, Dan woke me up and asked me to eat some food. I refused to, but Dan didn't give up and forced my mouth open and ploped a spoonful of food and shut my mouth shut. I tried spitting it out but Dan kept holding my mouth shut until I swallowed the spoonful of food. I then got up and cried into Dan's shirt whilst Phil tried to dry my tears that were running rapidly down my cheeks using some tissue but they just landed on Dan's shirt, leaving a dark stain on his shirt.

Cradling me in his arms, Phil took Dan's place and sang me to sleep. The day felt long, but the day only ended in tears. I felt spoilt.