That afternoon

Dan and Phil started cooking dinner. I helped peel the vegetables and cut. As you might have guessed, we are having stir - fry their favourite. Phil accidentally burned his hand and I rushed over with a cool, wet towel and wrapped it around his hand. "It burns! " Phil cried. " Stay still, here, go to the sink and I'll get the towel wet again. Put your hand under the water for now." Dan continued to cook as he wasn't sure what to do in this situation.

After 10 minutes, I had a wet cotton ball and put it on Phil's hand and wrapped it around with a bandage. Whilst sniffling, Phil seemed to enjoy the stir - fry. After eating and washing up the dishes, we brushed our teeth and I took a brisk shower. Whilst I was towel trying my hair, Phil came up to me and gave me a HUGE hug. Like, he lifted me off the floor and everything. "Thanks y/n, it feels better now.
Then we went to sleep and I had to sleep with Dan again.

However, Dan was still awake, browsing the internet til 4 again. This time, I couldn't sleep, I just can't, I was still shocked at how I managed to meet Dan and Phil in real life. Then, at 5, I stopped my existential crisis and fell asleep next to Dan Howell, who was big spooning me in his bed. It felt like I have a life at that time, and I am not alone.