6 | 𝐵𝒪𝐿𝒟 𝒱𝐼𝒮𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅

Start from the beginning

"You also have 53 personal commissions from the people in the Pride Ring alone, and 26 from the Lust Ring. A total of 79 commissions. With one special commission. " A groan resounded from the doll as she went on.

"There is also an overlord that has requested a meeting with you at 10AM, right when the building opens up." She rose a brow at this.

"And which overlord would that be?"

"...Valentino. From the Vees." Shilo said with a drop of sweat on her forehead. Another groan from [Y/n] as she took a sip of her drink. Then an idea crawled into her mind, as a smirk found its way to her face.

"Tell him I'll accept his request only if he wants to strike a deal." Shilo nodded as she exited the office, the clicking of her heels diminishing as she walked away.

As quiet as it was, her mind buzzed with ideas while looking at the stack of commissions on her desk. She sighed as she waltzed over to her working station that was decorated with various rolls of fabric designs, needles, thread, and a white sewing machine. She quickly sketched a design on her papers before getting to work.

She took a white ball of yarn and unraveled it as she slurped it up like noodles. She did this for about an hour before she finally called it quits and turned on her sewing machine. She slightly parted her lips as the now glowing white thread situated themselves into the machine.

The beaming threads had been woven into fabrics, but now slowly dimming.

'God this is so tiring...'

She continued to focus on her work, her throat progressively becoming more dry as the yarn slipped through her body. A special commission had always been the most draining, it required the souls she's eaten, and her significant power that makes the thread glow bright.

Special commissions could be submitted only by writing a personal letter to her. Besides its demanding price, it's materials could only be produced by none other than [Y/n]'s body, a miracle. The material of protection: Angelic thread.

As time passed, she lost count of how long she's been creating this halter top, and suddenly a knock was heard on her office door.

She quickly cut the thread with her teeth and swallowed the remaining. Standing up and strutting to open the door, she turned the golden door knob and suddenly she was greeted with the smell of a rancid smoke.

She quickly wafted away the red substance away from her face with a cough, as a tall figure sashayed in with a red coat dangling from his shoulders, a black and white fur trimmings, a top hat with stripes and hearts, and a gleaming red smile with a golden tooth.

She was met with yet again, red eyes.

"Darling! It's an honor to meet you, Miss Saccharine." His accented voice suddenly broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I'm Valentino. From the Vees? You kinda upset Velvette but that doesn't matter to me in the slightest." He kicked the doors of the office shut as [Y/n] backed away from him while he only stepped closer, a trail of red smoke following behind.

"So then why exactly did you want an appointment with me?" She was backed into her desk chair, setting her palms down on the desk with a 'clink!'