S2 EP 7 new students

Ilgmgand was grabbing Luria

Ilgmgand: "Luria there's something I need to tell you"

Luria: "I'm sorry about the other day, everything you said was right"

Ilgmgand: "you admit it?"

Luria: "I'm nothing more than a waitress so please stop trying to worry about me"

Ilgmgand: "stop messing around, do you think I'll leave with just that, you're my-" she would try to make him let him

Luria: "let go"

Ilgmgand: "don't run"

Nero would grab him by the shirt's back and lift up him

Nero: "mind explaining what you're doing"

Mash: "yes we would like to know since you're viciously grabbing the arm of a waitress that serves our master"

Ilgmgand: "you guys are Kuzunohas  clerks, did he tell you to mess with me"

Nero: "of course not, none of them would bother with something so lowly like you, but you're bothering someone who they like" she would toss him aside easily

Mash: "Sister you're letting your true thoughts out again"

Nero: "oh sorry, komi would've done so much better now"

It seems she used a bit more strength than expected as ilgmgand would roll towards a building

Ilgmgand: (so strong, it's like that pressure and that student) he would look at her as she didn't seem worried at all

Mash: "I don't like using force and no one needs to get hurt here so it's your choice to continue"

Ilgmgand: (she really doesn't seem me as worth the effort to fight) he seems ready to continue until Nero looks at him with a serious face as it seems she release killing intent

he would run off as it's likely the encounter would happen the same as with Abelia: "I'll be back on another time"

Nero: "miss do you know him?"

Luria: "no I don't, he's been following me around and it's become a problem to be honest"

Nero: "if that's the case we could help you though in exchange"

Luria: "huh?"

Nero: "would you allow any demi human or non humans to enter your restaurant, we'll pay for our meals of course"

Mash: "it's easy for us to enter shops but not for the other employees"

Luria: "yeah of course you can, any worker or the Kuzunohas is welcome here" it seems soon they would return back towards the shop

Nero: "we have to deal with that guy later so he doesn't get in the way of our masters"

Mash: "it seems like troubles follow our masters like a magnet, then again it's this bitch's world, so we tell the shadow demons or maybe the Hundred faces?"

Nero: "no, the shadow demons are tracking another enemy who are in this town, so they will do, we'll leave one to protect Luria, our masters do love her cooking and so does shiki"

Mash: "didn't know you care about him" (though his face doesn't seem like a scum bag like most pathetic Hyumans, it's unfortunate he's probably being misguided)

Nero: "Hmph, it's not like I care, it just happens he really loves her cooking, maybe I should copy it so the masters or shiki can enjoy it any time"

Meanwhile In Rotsgard central academy aristocratic dormitory