EP 13 war part 2 the awakening of Legends

Soon it seems Tomoe would soon receive a call from Golbez to tell her the news of whereabouts of the masters as her eyes widen

Tomoe: (so you're gate idea work, and we can enter it immediately)

Golbez: (yes though it's odd why the masters didn't come through and it unless they're dealing with a potential threat, it's best we trust they can handle it but it would be safer for one of us to go as you can open a mist gate correct to their location)

Tomoe: (once a get a hold of it yes and it seems lut didn't do it) soon she change direction to enter the mist gate

It seems soon the seems the young boy name Lancer would be talking to Sofia

Lancer: "your attacks were perfect, that sword was imbued with most the power i had back when i made it, while it may not he perfect, it's capable of killing powerful dragons"

Sofia: "it's like trying to cut through oversized lump of metal, each one of them has strange armor"

Makoto: "they're treating us like a bonus stage in a fighting game"

Susano: "oooo i hate that feeling, and Makoto i found out where we are as well as the bitch's enemies"

Makoto: "i kinda figure that out though Susano i also sense your armies around here with my Kai explain"

Incursio: "really Susano, well it seems they're also distracted cause of that though both armies are getting decimated with no worries of being watched by the bitch"

Susano: "sorry well i had to use gate to bring them here and leaving the gate open for them will allow Tomoe to locate us and teleport us back to the demi plane but you know who have to deal with first"

Makoto: "yeah, we'll have a long talk about your war efforts"

Sofia: "any idea what they're saying?"

Lancer: "they're speaking 2 kind of languages but it seems they're the leaders of the mystery armies"

Sofia: "you mean they're the reasons why everything is in chaos, heh, so they're clearly the enemy"

Lancer: "though it's a bit odd for the goddess to rely on strange individuals?"

Susano: "we have nothing to do with that bitch"

Lancer: "and they're rude to her, even more oddity, no matter they're little they can do to stop our advancement, though finishing the leaders would cause the armies to back off"

Makoto: (i knew that army would backfire on us, though it seems our timer relys on the demon army and hyuman army retreating, anyways this is a terrible situation and we need to buy time, I'll start by changing to faster red coat) soon his clothes turn red as now his build was offensive

Sofia: "the small one clothes change color, is it a plan to fight us, why are they so calm?"

Lancer: "don't let your guard down, it might be a trick to make us relax, i can feel mana converging is he planning to do something"

Incursio: (guess he can also Mana similar to tomoe) he would crack his fingers: (they're definitely the toughest opponents we're about to face if they haven't went all out yet)

Sofia: "also Lancer, the attacks of the bigger ones can definitely hurt me, maybe they can hurt you as well"

Lancer: "like that'll ever" soon before he finish Makoto release rapid fire brids to shot at them

Lancer made a warrior barrier around himself as Sofia seems to vanish

Blades would appear around the trio to separate them