S2 EP 5 results of the strong

Soon Armis would finish the meal

Armis: "it's decent, nothing good, nothing bad"

Ivan: "this is a practice meal?"

Mio: "well yes in a way"

Swamp lizard man: "it's perfectly bland, it's missing spices the flare, I believe with that Miss Mio's cooking will be delicious"

Mio: "thank you very much for telling me, just take one step at a time and I'll make a delicious food for the masters"

Armis would raise his thumbs up with Largo and Rosie would do the same in support as she would walk away to prepare to cook another meal

Rosie: "finally we're free from poison"

Largo: "I wonder how her skills will improve the next time the masters come back here"

Golbez would be watching them as he started to call Tomoe using message call: "so Tomoe explain why you are recruiting 2 meaningless hyumans"

Tomoe call back as she was getting a bit annoyed by his tone: "meaningless how would the lords respond to that Golbez and what makes them meaningless they're from Lime's orphanage and one of them is a skilled assassin rem-"

Golbez: "the hundred faces, shadow demons and assassins with curse arm could do that job easily, though her being connected with lime I could see why the lord could recruit her but why the weaker one"

Tomoe: "her name is Keenan and the other one is a woodcraft and her name is Carol and young master recognize her skill"

Golbez: "so the one with the inferior wooden bowls, yet you never mentioned how the Ents are surprisedly able to get along with the plants around here unlike the forest ogres" a flashback shows a tree firing white paste on the ogres to cause them to run away itching while the Ents it did nothing

Tomoe: "I thought you were mad about them worthless hyumans but that isn't the case is it"

Golbez: "and what exactly makes you think that even though I prove why they're useless in comparison"

Tomoe: "that you did but I know you're more mad I'm recruiting them"

Golbez chuckles: "correct your loyal yet your methods without telling the masters makes me wonder about that, I'm aware Incursio is aware of most of your actions because he knows you too well like susano" he would make a orb

"I'll deal with the Hyumans, if you need help try asking some of Tenebris's forces instead of just doing things on your own"

Tomoe: "oh how considerate Golbez , why didn't I think of that, if you were with Susano more within the other lords you would've destroyed the city by now"

Golbez: "heh of course, but enough of what ifs, if you continue to do this I'll show you what I'm capable of with everything I got"

Tomoe: (he's serious, it's best I don't test him): "alright then but what about Orson and Navarre since he didn't recruit them without their permission"

Golbez: "you know why since you done it a lot more" soon it seems the call would end with both sides sour with the exchange of words they had with each other

Meanwhile at Rotsgard academy office room as the trio were reading paper

Blight: "are you having trouble?"

Makoto would text: "oh blight sir, no I just don't know what to do with these forms"

Susano would text: "this feels odd assistance"

Blight: "well they are request for assistances in classes"

Incursio would text: "yeah but the problem, it seems they're requesting us for different subjects, we're just combat teachers, not history teachers"