EP 2 Castellum Tenebris Edited

They would walk forward in shock as Shin move forward: "wait get back" soon it seems like skeletons with strange looking armor appear as well as death knights marching forward

Makoto: "an entire army of skeletons this isn't good and there's a scary looking knight at the back of the lines"

Susano: (undead skeletons, level 30 death knights and wait is that)

Incursio: "Don't worry they're-""

Shin: "the skeletons are no issues it's that knight in the back he seems to release a lot of energy surrounding and he's probably not alone"

Incursio: (she interrupted me, Susano say something)

Susano: "hahahahahaha"

Makoto: "huh Susano why are you laughing like a manic and did the skeletons stop moving"

Susano: "Armis it's me or do you not recognize me" it seems the knight had stop as he would move forward to them and bow down

Armis: "it's not an illusion, lord Susano, and Lord Incursio the supreme beings welcome Back"

Makoto: (Huhhhhh wait so if i remember correctly what Tsukuyomi meant by their dungeon) he would remember as Tsukuyomi to mention about materializing the dungeon in a space

Shen: "you know them?"

Armis: "not to be rude but who are they?"

Susano: "they are Makoto as well as Shen the dragon as she has no official name and they'll be working with us"

Incursio: "i know this might be hard but Makoto will be refer as Lord Makoto as a equal to us, do you have a problem with it?"

Armis: "no my lord, should i get the rest of the guardians"

Susano: "not just the guardians bring everyone and i mean everyone as they must know about our current situation of a new world"

Armis: "yes lord" he would soon dash away towards the other floors

Makoto: "wait how many people do you have exactly and wait you already appointed me as a Lord!?"

Incursio: "trust me it's the best way for you to get respect quickly and not start fights"

Shin: "he's probably right and they're servants under you, i remember looking through your memories one of them is a Samurai"

Susano: "you'll see them when you see them"

Soon some pass as they would see 10 figures moving forward with some combat maids and combat butlers behind them with some beasts behind them from npcs with beast tamer classes

Armis the first floor guardian: "I've already introduced myself as Armis thanks to the lord and i am the first floor guardian the maze floor and master of the insectoids there"