EP 9 The lich

The trio's group would be back at the inn as Makoto assigned Mio to spy on Mondo and Adonou

Makoto: "i want to investigate that Adonou person, the elders as well as that master we met"

Susano: "you're talking about the one where komi launch so far"

Mio: "oh that pervert"

Makoto: "yes and confirmed if he's alive and gather information"

Mio: "gather" she would get excited: "so I'll be a spy then, i know all about it from your memories susano"

Susano: (oh no not all the comedic spy movies)

Mio: "i hope someday we collect the world's finest treasures well I'm off" she would sink into a dark hole as she would strings webs around the forest as they seems invisible to the naked eye

Incursio: "she's kinda like tomoe now, alright Oba you stay with us and Leo, Komi look around for a bit" both of them would nod as oba would sit down

Incursio would look towards Makoto: "it's probably just me but Makoto don't you seem, um what's the right word tense"

Makoto: "what gave that impression incursio"

Incursio: "well ever since you stop using a bow with focus, you've been acting like Susano"

Susano: "hey what's that supposed mean, either way Incursio right about one thing about the tense"

Makoto: "well maybe, hopefully th feast will calm me down"

With Mio as she also noticed makoto's anxiety and impatience

Mio: (if he's asking simply because he's exhausted, it'll make me so sad, ever since i gain this body i have a lot to think about)

She would soon see the 2 Ogre students Eris and aqua

Eris: "we planned to show master how unusual the Kuzunohas are to cover up our failures but"

Aqua: "well half succeed, i didn't expect master to be sent flying"

Mio: (oh dear i need to focus on my job right now)

Aqua: "and it seems usual technique didn't work, how will the feast turn out"

Eris: "a revelation, there will be sweet wine at the feast"

Aqua: "there's always sweet wine"

Eris: "also we and the Kuzunohas will gain a relationship of a life time"

Aqua: "i doubt it"

Mio: (I'm sure tomoe will invite the forest ogres to live in the demi plane, that Forest girl intuition) she would soon see Mondo

(Here he comes the 32 seconds pervert) she would notice something as he walk normally: (that's odd he's uninjured)

(Powerful earth mana hangs around him) brown/orange mana surrounded him: (he must be possessed by something, my instincts from being a spider are responding, it's saying it's delicious)

She covers her mouth as she noticed something in her webs: (oops something got caught in my webs around the village, is it a telepathic conversation as she could only hear what the ogre was saying as the other side was silent as it was a familiar female demon general

Mio: (only one of them is auditable) she would remember something the shows talked about: (wait am i wire tapping, it's my first wire tap)

Adonou: (yes, recently it's only a survey team and a merchant with mercenaries from Tsilge)