EP 12 War part 1

Susano would soon yawn as he would stand up and speak demi human: "that's it we're going can't wait"

Incursio: "why in a rush?"

Susano: "why so, i believe it's best we go now cause some feelings in my gut say staying here for long won't do us good"

Makoto: "you want to go cause of a gut feeling?!"

Shiki: "lord Edmo i beg you to reconsider if young master said no"

Susano: "we still have 3 more to worry about so what's one quick up ahead will do"

Leo: "it seem Lord Susano wants to go badly, i feel we should do that"

Incursio: "i mean sure the timing now, it'll be by dawn if we continue to wait, so then Makoto let him have his way since i kinda did cause this"

Makoto: "don't feel guilty about that, alrightLeo, Komi, Gawain can you carry the bags"

Leo: "no problem master Makoto"

Suigintou: "i believe me and Shiki can deal with some levels of mind control"

Incursio: "okay just don't destroy their minds or anything alright "

Shiki: "we'll make sure that won't happen they would walk away as Leo would carry the bags with komi

People near the teleportation device: "wait sir, miss, we still need time before" soon Suigintou eyes glow red as he pause

Suigintou: "we'll be using the teleportation device early due to a emergency, tell others of this" her eyes stop glowing: "Shiki get the other people ready"

Shiki: "done so already, lord Susano will be please but why would he want to go early?"

Suigintou: "I'm not sure myself of his supreme mind but i do believe it may do with the goddess"

Shiki: "why is that?"

Suigintou: "they change their names more than just human disguise, as well as from the goddess they despise if we use teleportation slowly she'll likely find that, but that's just my guess"

Shiki: (maybe though it would be better on foot but he seems trying to please the other 2, either way we finish our mission) soon they would get on the device

"They're getting ready soon"

Makoto: "well it must be tough receiving messages from Mio during this trip"

Shiki: "I'll refrain from speaking my mind about that" soon Leo would give the luggage to the people as items are teleported separate from people

Leo: "guess she'll ease up with the masters talking"

Makoto: "i should do that after the teleportation"

Shiki: "I'm sure she'll be overjoy"

Incursio: "it seems the teleporting is starting now" it seems the people would start the process as Shiki heard a voice as did Susano

Shiki: (did i hear something) "masters we arri-" it seems Susano, Incursio and Makoto were gone

Leo: "what happened to them"

Gawain would turn towards the people in the other side and grab them in anger: "where are they"

Hyuman: "wait i don't know why they're not here"

Shiki would place a mind control magic: "I've heard enough i want to know who organized this, i want to know the spell and location"

Hyuman: "it was for a group of people heading to Felika"