EP 11 Shifting events

In the same time the trio travel it seems Rembrandt heard about the shop opening

Patrick: "Kuzunoha's store is about to open and they haven't employed anyone yet, if he's going to leave for Rotsgard, he really only has miss Tomoe, Mío and his butler and maid and miss Tomoe has taken the former adventurer latte under her wing but only 5 people isn't reassuring"

"Is there anyone in our company that we can lend him"

Moris: "unfortunately we don't have the leeway for that, if the opening of the shop was delayed for a bit we could have arranged something"

Patrick: "i can't imagine he forgot, Kuzunoha Makoto does he have Plan" he thinks the first and last name were reversed

Moris: "i thought he was joking, but it he seem to intended to hire demi humans"

Patrick would move his head back: "well maybe he thought of this because of the costs but it's reckless, it's like letting cattle run your shop, I'll find time to visit under the guise of celebrating the shop's opening but you'll have to go alone for now Moris"

Moris nodded for yes as at the shop it seem a adventurer would see Eris in the front

Ponytail adventurer: "is this shop some sort of joke, Demi human as employees, there's a limit on looking down on your customers"

Aqua would see the communication and she scream in her mind: (why are you causing trouble right as the shop open Eris, at this rate we'll be back at boot camp)

Moris would watch them from the shadows: (we had persuaded the businesses that would interfere with Kuzunoha but i suppose we shouldn't have expected adventurer not to hate demi humans, now then will miss Tomoe or Mio come out)

Soon Beren would get out: "hey adventurer boy, we can't concentrate in work with you shouting outside the store"

Moris: (a dwarf, i see if dwarves are demi human thier ability to make good weapons make them valuable)

Beren would take the weapon from the adventurer as it seem dull: "look at your weapon, it's just falling apart"

Ponytail adventurer: "my weapon when did he"

Beren was struggling to cut paper with it: "c'mon consider the weapon feelings, being cared for like this"

Ponytail adventurer: "sh-shut up, it was made with good martials, barley anyone can do maintenance on it"

Mio soon came out with a plate with a apple: "oh what's going on here"

Ponytail adventurer: "are you an employee here,this guy just took my weapon!" he noticed beren hitting his blade with a hammer: "Hey!"

Beren: "Don't interrupt i might break it" soon he would finish as it would shine: "madam Mio check it"

Mio: "splendid job as always" soon she threw the apple up and cut it up and place it the plate: "as you can see he just sharpened the blade, i think he was unable to ignore the damaged blade after seeing it, as an apology for our employee acting on his own, we won't ask for payment" she aim the blade near his face with a devious smile

Ponytail adventurer: "of course you won't" he would swipe the blade in a bit of fear as his face was cut by the slightest touch

Mio: (blood, she barely touch me with it, just how sharp is it now)

Eris: "oh our dear customer has a cut" she would poor the healing potions from above: "we need to heal it immediately"

Ponytail adventurer: "agh what are you doing!?"his wound would heal up