15

Zoey pov
Location | To jay house

Zoey povLocation | To jay house

—————

"I'm going to go over jay house because I left some things over there. Very important, see you later mommy." Kissing her mother on the cheek she left the house not saying a word
after.

Zoey made it jay house after minute's later, knocking on his door she waiting for him to open it or his mother. Zoey watch her surroundings while waiting for them.

The door opening making her look in front meeting a jay that eyes was red and his nose was red as well. She had worries all over her face.

"I need to get my th- go ahead they in my room." He move away not paying attention at Zoey before closing the door he locking it.

Jay went upstairs sitting on his bed watching some TikTok's." Jay... I need.. we need to speak together about what happen earlier." Ignoring her again.

He move his body fixing his sweat pants he had on including his black essentials hoodie too. His hair was out and curly but was messy because he was sleep.

But woke up crying somehow. He noticed that Zoey was getting closer to him but stopped because somebody called her phone.

Sighing in happiness, he didn't wanted to speak with or be by the girl at all. He liked her some much to her to the point where she hurted him.

Jay don't understand why she couldn't see his feelings like the clouds moving in the sky when you not looking at them like that.

Zoey sighs putting her phone in her pocket." David said do you want to go with us to Olive Garden?" Softy saying not trying to make things worse.

Jay nods his head going in his bathroom closing the door glancing at his self in the mirror. He looked so ugly, crying, nose red and all.

Jay can't go out looking like a crybaby or a pussy cup." Why are you ignoring me? You know I don't mean it like that, Jay." He sighs.

"Zoey, I'm straight, okay? There is nothing wrong about what you said. We just best friends remember?" Fake smiling at her.

Zoey pushes him out the way locking the bathroom door." You not. I know you. You dying over me ain't you? Listen-"  That's when everything went wrong.

"I don't care! Just shut the fuck up. Okay?! I woke give a fuck about that shitty ass excuse about what happen! Okay? I don't care at all.... Zoey.. bro.. move." Laughing trying not to push her.

Jay grab her waist trying to move her away from. He wasn't trying to hurt the girl at all because he loved her way too much. But she needed to move.

"Jay... please look me in the eye." She grabs his jaw but he moved not looking at her.

Zoey got on her tip toes and kiss jay lips softly twice." Was that what you wanted? Jay I love and like you so much and I enjoy everything you do. I'm sorry for acting like that and making you feel like shit. But please dot leave me." Wiping his tears that was falling.

"Okay..." softy saying in a sad tone she hugged him tightly and he did the same thing. Her phone ring but she didn't care at all.

Zoey was just worried about her boo." Now let's go and eat. Your baby hungry." He chuckles letting go.

———-

They got in the car holding hands David chuckles rolling his eyes playfully knowing that they was going to get back cool again after three hours later.

Weird how jay look so much like his brother," Y'all finally back to together huh?" David smiles at the two. Who was smiling at each other.

"No. We is together, right baby?" She nods her head blushing." Ye- y'all ugly anyways." David push them off with his hair.

Everybody laughed in the car with his sassiness. Zoey pulls out her phone going on instagram putting one of her AirPods in.

She gave one to jay knowing he was going to see the other one. Jay smiles at her before placing the left AirPods in his ear. Zoe put her head on his chest.

He puts his arm around her waist tightly knowing this was going to be a hella ride. David sings Jhene aiko songs with mel.

Justin was in his phone talking to jstar about some music meanwhile darrien was sleeping in the trunk. Don't ask why or how just know.

David turn the music up loudly. Jay and Zoey takes the AirPods out putting them back in the case. Jay Sara her on his lap facing his way.

"I love you." Jay says seriously." I love you more, J." Hugging him weird his neck. He smiles placing his arms around her waist making her arch her back a little bit.

Due to the gap between the two." Okay. Enough with the lovely Dovey shit. We almost at Olive Garden." Justin says turning slapping Zoey.

" Justin says turning slapping Zoey

838 words