01

Mariah Banks

Mariah Banks.

I heard people fighting down in the train but i ignored until because people always doing dumb stuff. Until the boy had tan out with a knife that was bloody.

That's when i heard screaming like 'Help me! Help i been stab" i ran over there seeing it was notti looking up in pain as he holds his wound.

Tears ran down on my face as i went to him. I sat my things done holding his wound." My heart, my heart." I said as he looks at me.

Notti put his hand on mines as i cried. He put his head back and groan." Baby come on. Don't leave me." I said grabbing my phone.

"HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE!" I said as people was staring at us. His blood was on my shirt now to my pants. I cried loudly.

"notti stay strong, please." I said shaking. He lick his lips nodding his head. Before speaking as i hold his wound.

He move my hand and i slap his hand way from
mines still holding his wound." No let go." He said closing some of his breath.

"Let.....me....tell you something before i leave, ok?" He said groaning at the pain yelling a bit. I blinked wiping my tears.

"Take care of my family and my brother make sure he straight and keep my name alive." He said as his eyes closed slowly.

"and.....fuck." He said closing his eyes harder.

"Make sure my mother is good and my sister." I cried harder. That's why he closed his eyes before another word.

"I love you riah." He said softly to me, i put my head in his chest crying holding his body to mines. Slapping his face softly.

The ambulance came coming down the stairs." Baby wake up please! You can't leave me..... come on open your eyes, please." I said crying putting my head in his neck.

all i could do is cry and hold him seeing my best friend dead body was the last thing, i wanted to see, I looked at his face.

Before getting picked up by somebody but i grab ethan body tighter. " No let me go!" I said screaming at them.

eventually, they took me off of him. I hugged my waist seeing them picking his useless body up from the stairs.

He's mouth was open a bit and his shirt was lifting up making you see his red underwear. His hair was in a black bun.

While they pick him up, his phone drop and i grab it still trying to understand what happen. " ma'am call your parents." The white man says.

Didn't listen just watch them bring his body up the stairs. Just tears running down. Blood on my shirt and pants and shoes.

I was traumatized at this moment.

-

I walked up the stairs going to ethan house. I ring the door bell seeing mel was smiling until it was fading.

She open the door pulling me in. The music stopped, everything and everyone was silent. They was just focusing on me.

I blink as two tears ran down on my face." What happen?" Notti mother came down the stairs. Looking at everyone.

Dd and jay, My parents and my girl best friend including my sister and some of the oy members was in there.

Keem and quan was there and edot and more. I forgot. That's when i lost it and begin to cry." I tried.. I tried." I said as everybody face dropped.

"Yo mariah, where is notti?" I looked at my shaking hands sniffing.

Looking back up before saying something was going to haunt everybody forever. " He's gone." I said falling on the ground.

"Tell me this a joke? i don't have time for the bullshit?!" His mother says crying as well.

"It's not mama, his gone. I heard screaming and thought it was just some other boys that was fighting... until....until this one bit had ran out the.." I stopped.

"He ran out of the train station with a bloody k fire in his right hand. I checked because i heard a boy screaming .. " I said.

"What he said?" Mel said holding my body." He said .... He... help somebody please." I hugging mel tightly as they cried.

But his brother was mad and left the house." I'm going to the hospital. What hospital is he in?!" She said

I told her and we all left with jay. " I'm sorry.. It's my fought."