16

ZOEY POV
LOCATION | DDOT HOUSE

ZOEY POVLOCATION | DDOT HOUSE

...

Zoey was chilling with dd playing Roblox with her feet next to his head. She decided that she was hungry so she went out of roblox and went to Uber eats.

David smacks his lips making her eyebrow lift up in confused." What's wrong?" Softly saying as her eyes on her iPhone 12 scrolling on what should she get.

"Nigga, stop playing in my hair and face with your feet. Shits mad annoying." Rolling his eyes still on the tv watching Allen Iverson play basketball and he made it in the hoop.

Jay came in the living room with a sleep face walking into the kitchen going to the fridge raider grabbing a cold water.

He sat next to zoey kissing her forehead before finishing his water in a second." What?" Seeing his girlfriend and best friend watching him in shocked.

David shook his head." Acting notti isn't know how to act. Acting like a crackhead when they haven't tried water in 28,399 years." Zoey bust out laugher.

Jay waved them off putting the empty water bottle in the trash that was next to the table in the living room. He got comfortable on the couch watching Allen." My boy got moves." Watching it in amazed.

"Y'all want anything from wing-stop?" Nodding they heads at the same time smiling. Zoey shakes her head asking them what they want before placing the order on the phone.

She got done seeing it will take 38-49 minutes to get here. She groan in annoyance knowing it's going to take a while. Zoey needed the food now.

Zoey got up from the couch finding something quickly to eat before her food gets here in like what? 50 million years? Jay got up following her to see what she was up too.

He notice that she had a SHEIN white crop top or tank top that had a pink design on it and some black leggings. She had a SHEIN furry slips on that was pink too.

Her hair was in a pointy but she got it done by a person who knows how to do it. It was long to her butt. Jay bits his bottom lip going to her. He puts his arms around she waist with his head in her neck.

They talked for about thirty minutes before jay ask what was David was yapping out with all that screaming and yelling catching attitudes.

Jay pecks her neck and cheeks with sweet kisses. Zoey snicker at the fact she is tickle-ish. Jay smiles." So what you was up too? And why dd was finna cuss you out with all that yelling." Jay question her.

Zoey laughed remembering the moment of what happen on the couch it was funny too but she didn't really think of it.

"David got mad at me because I was putting my toes in his hair and face." She snickers but then it got louder making jay laughs too. The door ring, Zo ran to the door smiling.

 The door ring, Zo ran to the door smiling

"Stopp." Zo says getting irritated because jay keeps laughing at how small her butt was but finds it cute. Jay keep touching it until zo started to get irritated.

She didn't care about what he was saying including laughing but jay was keep punching and touching her butt. Like if it's small why keep touching?

Zoey got up from his bed rolling her eyes, she grabs her 'just do it' bag that was full of clothings in it. She bring it just incase she spends the night or maybe two or five.

Her mother didn't care plus zo needed to get out of her house. She was tired of her daughter not going anywhere. Her friends keep naming and throwing stuff at the house to make Zoey come out.

But never happened.

"I'm going to leave and disappear once again." Jay mugs her quickly. Zoey chuckles noticing that what she said change his mood in a snap of a finger.

"Don't play with me, zo. You.ain't going nowhere." Grabbing her neck with his two hands. She looks down seeing jay had some ankle black socks on with with shirts that was touching to his knees.

He had a black tee on too with his hair out. And had her glasses on. So jay was acting sassy it don't matter he got it from zoey anyway. Everybody copy's everything she do.

That's why people fuck with her and is inspired by her for some reason even before and after Ethan death. It was like everybody liked her as a crush and wanted/ want to be her friend because how pretty and bright, fly she is.

Jay then let's go from her neck yanking her bag out of her hands placing it in his closet closing it back. He grabs her waist placing her on his lap. Placing kisses on her face.

"You not disappearing and if you do I'm going too. But at the end of the day nothings going to happen too you, you going to be great and happy. Baby, I got you. Imma take good care of you, slowly and lovely." Putting his hair in the back pointy tail.

Zoey shakes her head wrapping her legs around jay waist. Jay was about to risk it all and just do it, he knew she was a virgin because Ethan told him everything.

Ethan trust jay with his heart like zoey, Ethan felt that it was right for him to speak what he had to say about zoey. Her past, present, future.

"You ready eat?"

935 words.