11

10:47 amLocation  |   Living-room————————-

10:47 am
Location |   Living-room
————————-

Jay woke up out his sleep from food going straight to his nose. His stomach groan due to fact he is hungry.

"Liah..." Jay softly says patting Mariah to wake up adding a groan from her mouth." No." She holds him tighter.

"We got school, mama. And I have to tell you something after." Mariah smacks her lips getting off of him going in her room. Jay chuckles.

Ethan ain't tell him she was mad when she don't get up. Jay got up from the couch asking Mariah mother for a toothbrush. "Here it is." Jay thanks the older lady going to Mariah bathroom.

"Mariah..." Jay says putting the toothpaste on his blue toothbrush. Mariah's answered back softly putting her lotion on her body before putting her clothes on.

He hesitate what he was going to say but did it anyway." I think what we did was wrong.." Mariah went confused on what he was talking out.

Mariah gave him a questionable face. Jay brush his teeth before speaking after that he wash his face with a rag going up to her.

He holds her hands." Look, I like you so much and don't wanna let go this relationship between us." Jay says.

Mariah was confused on what's happening then she remembers. Mariah had felt guilty, you could tell by her face expressions changed.

"Oh. That." She says keeping it short. Jay nods his head." We still can we friends but we have to take things slow. I ain't gonna nowhere mama." Jay says kissing her cheek.

"I know... but.. I catch feelings for you since we started to walk to my house. I enjoy being with you and everything. I apologize for moving to fast with us.." Jay nods his head in understanding what she was talking about.

"No need to apologize, love. It happen to me before but with my best friend." Mariah mugs him." Y'all dated ?" He laughs shaking his head no.

She fake laughs with him. Before stopping." You must be jealous?" Questioning her." Na." Keeping it short.

She wasn't for real jealous..🤭.

He wrap his arms around her neck." You lying." He says admiring his girl in the mirror as she fix her hair.

Then her outfit, she frown." Do you think this ugly?"Mariah says looking in the mirror in disgust. Jay laughs kissing her cheek.

Jaw licks his bottom lip making eye contact with Mariah through the mirror." No mama, you look cute." She smiles

Turning around hugging him tightly

Turning around hugging him tightly." I never wanna let you go." Jay smiles. Hearing cough from the door, they turn seeing her mother smiling.

"Y'all hungry?" She said and the kids nods they head quickly walking away with Liah mother. They smiles at each other.

Jay and Mariah sat down next to each as her mother fix's their places for them. Mariah was on her phone meanwhile jay was reading the list what notti wrote.

* Weekend with Mariah. *

1. Take her out to places.

2. Stay in and play games, TikTok's bake cookies. Etc.

3. Cuddle with her she likes that shit.

4. spend time with ma girl.
————

Jay bits his bottom thinking about what Ethan said on the paper. He got nervous getting his food quietly." Ethan!" Mariah says.

Jay looks up at her and things went the opposite of comfortable it went uncomfortable with awkwardness.

Mariah then apologize to jay." I'm sorry for saying his name." She really did mean it to jay. It's nothing to lie about. She misses Ethan.

But feel like he still with Jay. It don't feel like Ethan died, it felt like he died and came right back to life.

"You cool. But you know how to do hair?" Mariah smirks at him." Yes? What you want me to do them for you?" Says in a tease tone. Jay bust out laugher.

"Nah, just asking but we got to go! Shit." Jay said quickly eating his food placing it in the sink going to grab his phone and keys.

Mariah watches him." Come on let's go!" He said grabbing her arm but she stood still admiring his face.

She fines beautiful. He had a about one tiny mole on his face. His lips were wet and pink, his eyes was beautiful but worries in them.

He dress so nice, his hands and nails their were clean with shiny clear glue on each finger nail. His face was clear. You could see the Blush on two of his soft cheeks.

His ears was pink too. With diamond earrings on them. Jay had a cross over chain on that was gold. Mariah got out her thoughts but him picking her up.

She was on his shoulder with his hands around her the back of her legs. Her stomach was in his shoulder." Jay?! What are you doing? Put me down. Nigger." She says.

He puts her in his car." Ho..how?" Jay didn't reply to her closing the door walking to his side getting in." How did you bring ya car?" Mariah says.

"And when did you leave me? How my mom was like? I thought you were sleepy? How I was still asleep." Jay looks at shook. Ethan was right she do ask mad questions.

Jay responds back pulling off." Your mother was up. I was asleep until you keep talking in ya sleep today at 6:38 am. And I softly and gently got you off of me and ask your mother to get my car." Jay says.

She said yes then I end to my mothers house getting my car coming back since the house from dd and went back to sleep with your face in my neck with spit coming out your mouth." Mariah felt embarrassed.

" you didn't have to put my person stuff out, ya know?!" Mariah playfully says pointing at his face. Jay smirks. Mariah kissed his cheek but jay turn around on time.

Adding a kiss to his soft lips. Mariah got surprised but smirk crossing her arms over her  chest." You said you wanted to start off and be friends." Jay shrugged his shoulders trying to hide his smile.

"So you like me?" Mariah says blushing putting her lip liner over her lips." Maybe.." Jay says making Mariah snickers at his silliness.

"That's mad cute." He started to laugh." What ya mean, mama?" Butterflies went to her stomach smiling.

"That you acting shy around me." She says boldly.